By Way of an Explanation
OK, so I've been MIA for a while. I discovered around the end of July that it was impossible for me to come and play during the day because I was babysitting the boys. Without direct supervision, the 4 of them were completely incapable of playing nicely together. So I tried to peek in at night, but I felt all distant and stuff.
Thank-you so much to those of you who asked after me. I am grateful to know that you thought about me while I was away. *smooches*
Anyway, the kids are back in school and I think things are getting settled. I still haven't done that big housecleaning I've been intending to do since school started. But I'm not dead! And I still *heart* you all.
Random Stuff I Haven't Blogged About
1. There is a hiking trail around here where the chipmunks and chickadees will eat out of your hand. Literally, little birds will perch on your fingers and grab a seed from your palm. As soon as you walk onto the path from the parking lot, they start hopping along behind you in the trees. I call them Stalker Chickadees. Who is it that has the bird phobia? They'd totally freak out.
2. Bissell Clearview II Bagless Vacuum: Love. It. Somuch. I didn't realise how dead my old vacuum was until we got the new one.
3. Naan: OMG it's good. It's Tandoori flatbread. Got kind of a sourdough taste. I cut it into triangles and have it with salad or marinated veggies.
4. My battery-powered toothbrush died. RIP Spinbrush.
5. I have been playing Chip's Challenge and I really suck at it.
6. Thanksgiving was good.
7. I will not be getting the bloggy in-jokes for a while until I make it around. But it's late and I need to get some sleep. Hope to see you in the morning.


15 Comments:
Yay! You updated! Now I have to go back and read....
Those birds sound cute...and a bit stalker-ish.
Will you be replacing SpinBrush with another? I've never tried one of those...are they as wonderful as the commercials say?
I'm glad you're back!
Stalker Chickadees would be a good name for an all-girl band.
*jumps out a scares momma* Here I am!
What's Chip's Challenge? Maybe frodis should play that instead of Monopoly.
I love Naan with salads, too! Let's have lunch!
Bagless vacuums rock, IMHO.
Miss you!
Well, hello you-all!
Momma: Oh yes, they're good. Even the hygenist has told me that she can tell who uses them and who doesn't because they just do a better job.
Frodis: By golly you're right. Now I want to start a band...
Kim: Chip's Challenge is an old Atari game that you can play on your PC now. It's reeeally low-tech.
*smoochy smooches*
I'm glad you're back!
Welcome back Seana! So glad you finally finished the book LOL.
Those little chickadees sound so cute. Coco has a fear of birds. She would freak out I'm sure.
I want a bagless vacuum!
I love naan with curry. Yum!
Our electric toothbrush died a few months ago so we bought a new one. I think it's a Braun.
Chips 'n dip are yummy.
Glad you had a good thanksgiving.
*hugs* Again, it's nice to see you back.
My dentist can tell when people use an electric toothbrush, too.
I'll let you know in a few weeks how Thanksgiving was.
It's nice to see you around again. *smooch*
Good to see you again.
*head tilt* If it's battery-operated, couldn't you just replace the batteries?
YAY!!! Seana's back! *smoooches*
I've been hearing the commercials for Naan and wanted to try it. I'll have to pick some up next time.
Hi Bravie! *waves*
arkie: I tried to replace the batteries, but alas, it's the little bitty motor.
lights: Yes, "Fine then, Galen Weston!" I said, "I will buy the damned naan if it means that much to you!" We usually have Greek (pocketless) pitas in the house, so I figured they'd be the same, but they're not.
I missed you mostest!
*bigwetsmooch*
Look - it's a Seana!
I love naan, but I have never seen a commercial for it. I would eat it with Indian food, never a salad.
I like chickadees. They are such cheerful little birds and we have tons of them come to the feeder. I have never tried to tame them, though. That would involve going out into the cold, lol.
Hmm. I missed you too. The comment I have, is that when I come sit at the computer, my kids seem to think that I have moved to the other side of the world, and commence wreaking havoc. And yet I am only 10 feet away. How is that?
Post a Comment
<< Home