Saturday, May 05, 2007

Lost in Translation

Overheard at the playground today:

Kid1: How old are you?
DD: 8
Kid 1: Wow! I'm 8! You look like 10!
Kid 2: I'm 10 and a half!
Kid 1: You are not. You're 5 and a half.
DS: I'm 4.
DD: Yeah, and he looks 5!
Kid 1: No, he looks 6!
DD: It runs in our family. Our dad is 39, but he looks 50!

10 Comments:

At Sunday, May 06, 2007 12:06:00 AM, Blogger MM said...

LOL! I miss you. :(
But these updates are muchly appreciated. :)

*smooch*

 
At Sunday, May 06, 2007 9:24:00 AM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

LMAO! When they're 39, they will probably say they look 30. :P

 
At Sunday, May 06, 2007 9:44:00 PM, Blogger Paul said...

*prepares to be surprised when he meets Seana's DH*

:-)

 
At Monday, May 07, 2007 1:48:00 AM, Blogger Puffy said...

Kids say the darndest things!

 
At Monday, May 07, 2007 8:41:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

I'm going to have to put up another entry since I posted this in geg's Backhanded Compliments thread.

 
At Tuesday, May 08, 2007 10:28:00 AM, Blogger Swami said...

I do not want to know their opinion of how old *I* look!

 
At Tuesday, May 08, 2007 3:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I too like the updates.

 
At Wednesday, May 09, 2007 9:43:00 AM, Blogger Rose said...

Hello deary.

Came to *wave*


*wave**wave*

 
At Friday, May 11, 2007 1:45:00 PM, Blogger maroonclown said...

Hi Seana,

Just dropping in to say HI

 
At Tuesday, May 15, 2007 8:08:00 AM, Blogger Glowie said...

LOL! That's cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home