Wednesday, April 18, 2007

LOL

DD's Tamagotchi's battery died. Oh, the horror! We have to go out right this very minute and get a new battery before we lose all the stuff stored in the memory! Ah! AH!

Because Tuesday is my night out, I agreed to take the Tamagotchi with me and buy a battery on the way to my cousin's. She instructed me on what to do when the new battery was put in. I would need to push buttons to reset to her character and then put it on pause by pushing other buttons. Not satisfied that I could remember, she wrote me a note. And drew a diagram, clearly marking "frst button", "middle button" and "last button".

I very nearly couldn't catch my breath for laughing.

*****

I looked up the store hours of the nearest Canadian Tire, which I *know* carries medical grade 3V lithium batteries. Under "Special Features", there are 2 listings for Tim Horton's. Now *that's* Canadian.

9 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 18, 2007 9:36:00 AM, Blogger momma said...

LMAO. Your DD is a mess. Sounds so very much like my two Rotten children. Did you push the proper buttons? Is all well in Tamagotchi land?

Sorry to hear about the eavestroughs guy. Ugh.

 
At Wednesday, April 18, 2007 10:13:00 AM, Blogger Swami said...

I hope poor Tamagotchi didn't get mind-wiped. Maybe eaves guy needs new batteries too?

 
At Wednesday, April 18, 2007 12:01:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

The Tamagotchi is A-OK. I pushed all the right buttons and everyone is happy.

Also! I got my hair cut today. It looks good, but I smell like coconut.

 
At Wednesday, April 18, 2007 7:36:00 PM, Blogger Puffy said...

Maybe the eaves guy will come back if he smells your hair.

 
At Wednesday, April 18, 2007 9:12:00 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Changing the batteries in a Tamagotchi sounds like operating one of the first digital watches, the "Kromega III."

 
At Thursday, April 19, 2007 10:49:00 AM, Blogger Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

We managed to stay away from getting a Tamagotchi, but have settled for the lesser Littlest Pet Shop electronic things. Thankfully, no batteries have yet died... but maybe we'll find a way to argue "but they don't make that kind of battery anymore..." So Sorry!

 
At Monday, April 23, 2007 12:50:00 PM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

*perks up* Did someone say Tim Hortons?

 
At Monday, April 23, 2007 8:05:00 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

So did you do it correctly?

 
At Friday, April 27, 2007 4:11:00 AM, Blogger MM said...

*puts hands on hips*

Wasn't this the same post that was here before I left??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home