Three Questions in Need of an Answer
1. What are all these spots on the barbecue cover?
2. Why is there whitish stuff in the mesh of the sliding screen door that goes out to the back porch where the covered barbecue is?
3. Why is the bottle of spray-on sunscreen empty?


14 Comments:
SUNSCREEN FIGHTTTTTTT!
Speaking of....have you tried the new aerosol sunscreen. Love it.
Ooopsie!
I tried the aerosol on Conner this past weekend. He giggled because it was cold.
I used the aerosol on the nephews this week. They squealed because it was cold, but we were done in about 20 seconds, which is way better than rubbing down with the goop. If I were a mom, I'd be jazzed about this invention.
The aerosol one I got for me (SPF 8 compared to their 45) was kind of broken, so it dribbles out. Grumble.
1. Mold
2. Pollen
3. You used it all... or someone else did.
I didn't do it, it was Bravie! She started it, I swear!
I haven't tried the aerosol sunscreen yet, but I think that might be an even bigger temptation to DS than the regular spray. :-)
We still have some goopy stuff, so they'll have to suffer until I get to the store.
LOL @ Nutz and arkie
Spray-on sunscreen is a brilliant invention!
Do you have Cottonwood trees around? When our Cottonwood releases its seeds we get white fluff everywhere - those seeds can really float!
1. Freckles because it wasn't using sunscreen.
2. Ash from the BBQ
3. Because I was thirsty
Not a fan of the aerosol sun-screen. Seemed like a great idea, but when we only get a few uses out of it.. sorry. Perhaps my kids just spray too much on each other!
Swami mentioned cottonwood trees... sadly none of them in this hotterthanhades desert that I live in... maybe someday we'll move so there'll be cottonwoods again!
The aerosol sun screen gets used up too fast. Spots on BBQ cover and screen could be from birds, or mold.
The spots? Water.
The white stuff? Mushed in bird poo
The sunscreen? Cause the kids used it everytime they even THOUGHT about going outside.
As it happens, DS thought it would be fun to spray the sunscreen through the screen door and onto the BBQ. The spots will not come off. *sigh* So now it just looks like the BBQ cover has the plague.
LOL-yep, the kids must be using a lot! I'm not even close to out and we've had six or so outings of spraying 2-4 people. Or maybe I'm a sunscreen nazi and don't use enough.
I'm one of those terrible people that puts the bottle of sunscreen on the patio table and beelives that as long as I have it near me then it's doing its job.
I'm deluded but I have a lovely golden glow.
And at least I don't rub down in baby oil and iodine like I used to many, many moons ago.
Post a Comment
<< Home