Expletives
Stop reading now if you are the sensitive type who does not like to read swear words.
*****
****
***
**
*
Dear Eavestrough Guy,
Fuck you. I've been fucking calling you for 5 fucking months now. The fucking eavestroughs don't actually collect water. That's what they're supposed to do, right? Collect water and funnel them into particular places? The downspout on the second storey of the house is supposed to feed into the trough on the roof of the first storey, right? I mean, none of the rainwater should really be spilling out over the ledge and onto the driveway. It's noisy. Rainwater spills off the back of the house and onto the porch, passing between the roof and the trough. I'm thinking that's not quite right. If I wanted noisy eaves that don't work as they should, I'd have fucking saved my money and kept the old ones.
When I called on the 4th, you said you'd be by bright and early Monday morning. When I called you Monday afternoon, you said "Aw shit, I'll be there before the end of the day." When I called you this morning, you had the nerve to sound irritated. You've been busy for months, you said. You said you'd come by on your way downtown so you wouldn't forget again. I was home all day. Did I miss you? I'll be calling tomorrow and the next day and the next, you lazy fucking bastard, so get used to hearing the sound of my patient voice politely asking you when I can expect you.
Don't think I haven't been documenting this, either. I have a log of every call I ever made and what you said. I have video of the leaks. I have all the papers you ever gave us. If I decide to sue you, I will have you by the balls. The only thing saving you is that it's a damned hassle. Get your fucking fat ass the hell over here and do the damned work like you said you would when I called you the first time on August 29, 2006.
In conclusion, fuck you.
Yours,
Bitchy Homeowner
*****
Dear Loser Hockey Kids,
Thanks for breaking my porch light again. It was my intent to spend $200 a year on lighting fixtures because you have no idea what self-control is. If I had any proof, you would be buying them and installing them for me. Don't worry, I would make sure the power was off. Really.
The plastic lighting fixtures probably broke pretty easily, but it would have taken quite a lot of effort to break these metal ones we bought to replace them. We honestly thought they'd stand up to the eternal hockey game. Guess not. So fuck you, you stupid shits. It doesn't matter how hard or fast you can hit a slapshot if you can't fucking aim it at the goal. If you're too stupid to know this, you're too stupid to play hockey. Too stupid. To play hockey. Think about that.
In conclusion, fuck you.
Sincerely,
Bitchy Woman Across the Street


9 Comments:
*covers eyes*
IRL, I am quite sensitive to the "F" word, believe it or not, LOL! Here, not so much. Swear away! ;-)
So, do you feel better getting all that off your chest?
*gasp*
What a horrible experience for you Seana. I do hope the eavestrough guy gets the work done real soon. Good for you for documenting everything.
Have you tried talking with the kids playing hockey or are they likely to be shitheads. I'd be furious and my DH would have to hold me back from taking a slapshot at them.
I have a couple of letters for you to write for me.
It is my opinion that the hockey kids are practising their accuracy by aiming for your porch light.
Aww, in general I find hockey players are the most intelligent sounding of any sports. Watch your local sports cast.
But I'm sure those kids are mean and evil and stupid.
MM: yes, I *do* feel better. I usually handle one thing at a time quite well, but this was 2 things and it made me want to shriek.
Nookie: I will speak to the father of the oldest boy when I see him. I saw him today, but chickened out. How's this:
Hi. Our porchlight has been broken. It happened some time on Sunday night, probably between 6:00 and 8:00. Now, I know that R was playing hockey with the other boys that night. Could you ask him if he saw anything? I'd appreciate it.
I figure it's not an accusation and if they do speak with R, he will know that I know, even though he will lie to his parents about it. Yes, I know he will. They used to tell me they hadn't done anything after I *watched* them bash the car with their hockey sticks. Stupid little shits.
LOL Puffy. I'm usually diplomatic. But I'm getting bitchier with age.
Thanks Swami. *grin*
Debs: Yes, alright. Perhaps that was uncalled for. Under no circumstances will I be watching sports, though. *blech*
Oh, um. I mean. Er. Sports are probably good. You know. Um.
Go Local Sports Team!
*paints face a bunch of colours and waves comical oversized foam finger indicating #1-ness of Local Sports Team*
*LOLing at "Go (insert sports team here)!"*
Sorry you've been having so many problems in these regards. Maybe I can come up there and prosyletize, er, reason with those kids. Give them all two minutes for vandalism.
*waves @ Deb*
I'm glad you are documenting the Eavestrough Guy. I hope you get that resolved soon. No excuse for such bad business.
you go girl!!
kimmah
Post a Comment
<< Home