Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve

I remember writing last year about how this is my favourite time: when all the running around is done and all that remains is to enjoy the preparations. I've just finished wrapping the presents for the in-laws, who we will be seeing tonight.

DS and DD both know at least one present for each other. DS has finally gotten the hang of keeping secrets, after a bit of difficulty with him telling me what my present was. :D

It will be a nice evening. It has been a nice day.

Let me just take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I wish I had been more on the ball so I could have properly wished a Happy Hanukkah to Puffy and Debs.

Please let me also say how much I enjoy the company of each and every one of you. I am not particularly good at expressing myself, but I just would like you all to know that I value your friendship and wish you all the best over the holidays. Stay safe.

*smooches*

9 Comments:

At Sunday, December 24, 2006 7:34:00 PM, Blogger Puffy said...

Smooches right back to the eloquent and beautifully-expressive Seana. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

 
At Sunday, December 24, 2006 8:41:00 PM, Blogger Swami said...

Merry Christmas, Seana!

(I'm following Puffy around.)

 
At Monday, December 25, 2006 5:55:00 AM, Blogger mtw said...

Merry Christmas, Seana. I feel the same way about you!

*smooch*

 
At Monday, December 25, 2006 9:08:00 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

Merry Christmas, Seana.

 
At Monday, December 25, 2006 10:15:00 AM, Blogger momma said...

Merry Christmas Seana!

 
At Tuesday, December 26, 2006 9:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*smooch*

This year was so fun for us because it was the first year that Conner really "got it."

 
At Tuesday, December 26, 2006 10:58:00 AM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I hope you had a great Christmas, Seana!

 
At Tuesday, December 26, 2006 3:00:00 PM, Blogger Debcapsfan said...

Merry Christmas dear, and thanks for the well wishes.
*hugs*

 
At Thursday, December 28, 2006 8:40:00 AM, Blogger Monstah said...

Technically, I believe I have until the Ephinany (Jan 6th) to wish you a Merry Christmas so Merry CHristmas and a very blessed New Year to you.

Just mamke sure those decorations come down on the morning of the 7th. ;P

*smooch*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home