Non-Holiday-Related Update
I went to the stupid clinic for my stupid ears, which are bothering me again. Apparently I have narrow passages and they're not draining right. So now I have nasal spray, which seems odd, even if ears, nose and throat are all connected. Hopefully by tomorrow you won't be able to warm your hands up next to my ears.


16 Comments:
*warms hands by Seana's ears*
Sheesh! You poor thing! I'm glad you are finally treating it, though.
*smooch*
Ear problems are the worst. I had them as a kid and luckily I don't have them so much now. I hope they feel better. *smooch*
It's about time you went to the doctor! Just don't get addicted to a nasal spray. I have been adicted to Afrin after a cold a few times and wound up "snorting" twice a day for months.
Tom used to have ear problems all the time but they finally stopped when he quit trying to clean his ears with a Q-tip after every shower. His mom used to do that and I kept telling him it was a stupid thing to do. Then one day he finally ran out of Q-tips and didn't have time to restock for more that a week. End of problem.
Yay for you going to the doctor! Now go make yourself a cake!
I'm glad you went to the doctor. If only narrow ear passages could equal narrow waistlines. Do they put tubes in ears for moms?
Yep, that one got a *head tilt* out of me.
DOES THIS MEAN WE NEED TO TYPE IN CAPS SO YOU CAN HEAR US?
Hmmm. Maybe if you went to a smart clinic instead of a stupid one, you would feel better even faster.
I'm not drunk. Honest. I'm just on my way.
Um, Arkie: *whack*
Next on the Discovery Channel: Exploring Seana's narrow passages!
Hope you feel better, hon. I'm feeling kind of carppy myself.
MM: Yes, it was silly not to go. I thought they would tell me that it was just an ear infection, give me a prescription for amoxicillin and tell me not to use it. Apparently sometimes ear infections go away by themselves. It seems every doctor out there is trying to make up for years of overprescribing antibiotics. *shrug*
Swami: *addicted* to nasal spray? Gosh. It's called Flonase and it's intended for allergies, but apparently it does other things as well. Their website gave me some difficulties when I was poking around there earlier. However. I do feel better.
zombie: I'm not making cake with nasal spray. That's just gross. How do you come up with these things?
Puffy: No, I'm going to have to bloody work for the narrow waist. *grumble*
weltek: WHAT?
arkie: *snort* Say hi to JD for me.
Cyg: Stay away from my passages. Weirdo. Hope you feel better soon.
Most women would kill for narrow ear passages.
See? This is me trying to help you. My friend Rhys has really tiny nostrils. She cannot really pick her nose- or so she liked to tell people at college. She has finally grown up enough where she does not feel compelled to share that with new people she meets.
Thank-you monstah. I feel better already!
Zombie: Thank-you! It's tomorrow. I get Chinese food and a special cake made of brownies and ice cream that I will make myself. We will pay for the Chinese food with the money that my Dad gave me for my birthday. So essentially, I am providing my own celebration. Likely I will provide the cleanup as well.
LOL
Gasp! It's your birthday? Well, H*a*p*p*y B*i*r*t*h*d*a*y
Happy Birthday, Seana! Only moms get to cater their own birthday celebrations. Everyone else in the world either has one done for them, goes out or just skips the fuss all together. But moms? We bake our own cakes, wrap our own gifts and even manage to look surprised when we open the darn things!
Happy Birthday, Seana!
Happy New Year Seana! Happy birthday, too! :-)
*smooches*
Happy Birthday to you!
DO you usually get gypped (? jipped??) on the birthday presents since Christmas just passed??
B's bday is the 11th, so he's far enough ahead of the holiday... but shopping in time stinks!
Happy New to you too!!
Post a Comment
<< Home