Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year

Our New Years' Eve is off to a roaring start. We've watched the Rescue Heroes movie and have just started Cats and Dogs. I am still full from dinner.

I have no booze, but am content with the box of chocolates I got for my birthday. They're really, really good. President's Choice Decadent Praline Collection. Here, have some before I eat them all:

















Thanks so much to those of you who have wished me a happy birthday. I used to hate having NYE for a birthday, but now that I'm older, it just means that my birthday is easy to remember. People who I don't have a lot of contact with call me on NYE. I've been on the phone all day with friends from long ago and friends I haven't seen in a while and also my sisters and Mom and cousins.

Happy New Year!

13 Comments:

At Sunday, December 31, 2006 10:20:00 PM, Blogger arkie said...

*takes piece of candy*
Yum!
Happy New Year!

 
At Monday, January 01, 2007 4:11:00 AM, Blogger Puffy said...

*inhales chocolate*

Happy New Year to the Seana Family!

 
At Monday, January 01, 2007 3:41:00 PM, Blogger Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Yum... Pralines!

Happy Birthday a day late, and
Happy New Year!!

*smooch*

 
At Monday, January 01, 2007 6:20:00 PM, Blogger Swami said...

CHOCOLATE!!!!!! Happy New Year, Seana. I tried calling but your phone was busy.

 
At Monday, January 01, 2007 10:16:00 PM, Blogger Paul said...

A belated Happy Birfday to youse! And Happy New Year! (Sorry, I've been working a lot lately . . . yeah, I know, a likely story :-))

 
At Tuesday, January 02, 2007 2:03:00 AM, Blogger mm said...

Happy New Year, Seana! *smooches*

 
At Tuesday, January 02, 2007 2:03:00 AM, Blogger mm said...

*sneaks back in to grab a chocolate*

 
At Tuesday, January 02, 2007 10:17:00 AM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Seana! Nice of you to share your chocolates with us!

 
At Tuesday, January 02, 2007 2:15:00 PM, Blogger Schnookie said...

Happy Belated Birthday Seana and a very Happy New Year to you!

*HUGS*

 
At Tuesday, January 02, 2007 4:40:00 PM, Blogger Jen said...

magouia agfia haoie mmrakrad!

Sorry. My mouth was full of chocolate. I said Happy Belated Birthday, Seana! *birthday spanks*

 
At Tuesday, January 02, 2007 8:56:00 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

Happy belated birthday.

 
At Thursday, January 04, 2007 12:26:00 AM, Blogger Paul said...

Tom: I yelled "Fire" when I fell into the chocolate . . .
Dick: Why'd you yell "Fire" when you fell into the chocolate?
Tom: Because no one would come running if I yelled, "Chocolate!"

. . . La-dee-doo-dah, la-dee-doo-dah-day!

--The Smothers Brothers

 
At Friday, January 05, 2007 7:48:00 AM, Blogger Monstah said...

That chocolate looks somewhat yummy.

How goes your 07, love?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home