Friday, September 01, 2006

You Guys Are Missing Out

Apparently, it's Burn Seana Day. My ever-loving husband has been insulting me since he got home from work. Miserable bastige. He thinks he's so funny.

He claims he'll "make it up to me" later.

This better be some hot making up, I tell you.

So, anybody else want to get in on the fun?

Ammo:

- At the dollar store, I asked for (and got) a Rubiks Cube.
- We went to the Chinese buffet for dinner to celebrate the last weekend before school starts. I dressed up.
- Earlier today, I took the kids to a different grocery store, to get the kind of rice they don't carry at the usual place. I got bologna, watermelon, batteries and bananas, but no rice.

Oh, and yes, if you decide to pick on me, you too will be obliged to "make it up to me". *grin*

9 Comments:

At Friday, September 01, 2006 8:52:00 PM, Blogger arkie said...

I would never pick on Seana. If I was going to, I think I would have to ask why you need batteries for your banana.

 
At Saturday, September 02, 2006 12:55:00 AM, Blogger Seana said...

*snort*

OK, so how would you have made it up to me if you had picked on me?

 
At Saturday, September 02, 2006 7:41:00 AM, Blogger Zombs said...

Same with the bologna. Or is it sliced already?

 
At Saturday, September 02, 2006 8:56:00 AM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Uh... the Rubiks Cube is the best thing ever! It's so cool, that I bought Nutzboy one a few months ago. He loves it and even took it the HS to show the other cool kids. :)

Why would I pick on you for getting one of those? Plus! You got it for a dollar? Good job!

 
At Saturday, September 02, 2006 1:26:00 PM, Blogger Swami said...

I was never able to solve Rubik's Cube. *hangs head* Of course when I can't solve a puzzle in a few minutes I move on. My other sister (not Carole) solved it in about 10 minutes the first time she saw it!

I am, however, a whiz at solving those 2D picture puzzles where you have to find the differences between between duplicate photos. And I am a Where's Waldo GrandMaster.

You forgot to buy rice! How can anyone forget to buy rice! What kind of rice were you looking for? We eat mostly Jasmine Rice from Thailand.

 
At Saturday, September 02, 2006 1:36:00 PM, Blogger momma said...

Batteries, berries, and bologna? Was it B for Burn Seana Day?

 
At Saturday, September 02, 2006 5:58:00 PM, Blogger mm said...

More ammo:

Nutz likes the Rubik's cube, too! :P

 
At Saturday, September 02, 2006 6:13:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

Zombs: we got the bologna sliced at the deli. Not the pre-packaged kind. DH is a bologna snob, inasmuch as it's possible to be one.

Swami: I am ashamed to tell you that it was just instant rice. When I'm just making a meal for myself, I use plain brown rice, but the kids and DH like instant. My usual store only has Minute Rice, which I find completely inedible, so I go elsewhere for the Uncle Ben's.

Yes, Momma, it was. And? It still is today, apparently.

Rubik's Cube update: DS broke it. :-(

 
At Sunday, September 03, 2006 9:16:00 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

I would join in on burning you but the firemen took away my matches years ago. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home