Oh Dear
DS goes in for a booster shot today. I have been saving the $6 in my purse for a special occasion. I think the special occasion will be that DS got shots and we will go to McDonald's to get a toy and play in the PlayPlace for a while.
Not looking forward to it. He's going to be pissed.


14 Comments:
Hey, if his happy meal has the inflatable Pirates of the Carribean sword, we can have sword fights. I also have the Pirates looking glass/telescope thingy. *hops*
LOL
The last time we went, they got PotC notebook thingies, because they were out of inflatable swords.
Gosh, I hope that promotion is over. You should see them with the inflatable hammers we got at a carnival. I've had to take them away again.
I'm up with DS right now. It's 2 am and he refuses to stay in bed. He wants someone to sleep with him. I want him to learn to sleep by himself. I have to check on him every 10 minutes until he falls back to sleep. I'm really, really tired. So is he.
Gack.
*sending brave big boy thoughts to Seanaboy*
Meanie! Booster shots are evil!
Poor baby!
*adds some extra fries to his happy meal*
Oooh, I'D like to go to Playland. I'll DO a shot & then we'll go, mmmkay?
OK. He screamed in the car the whole way after he asked where we were going and DD said: "It's a secret." He knew. He demanded that we turn the car around and go home.
Then he refused to stand on the scale and be weighed. He refused to come out from behind the chair in the exam room. He kicked and screamed and cried.
I realise he's 4, but this was ridiculous. We used up all the doctor's time trying to get him out from behind the chair. It's not as if she has nothing better to do. It was embarrassing.
I am so furious that I've gone quiet. There was no McDonald's. I can't reward behaviour like that.
Oh, he didn't even get a check up. He just hid the whole time. It was an huge waste of everyone's time.
Oh yikes. Sorry, Seana. :(
*runs to get Seana a Happy Meal* (for you, not DS)
*hugs*
You poor thing. It can be so frustrating, can't it?
Wow Seana, what a bummer! None of my kids ever put up quite that complete of a scene. At the doctors, anyway. Haircuts? Now there's something to scream about!
Yipe! Poor Seana. You are right, that behavior doesn't need to be rewarded. Ugh. One of these years, he'll get better about it.
Oh my Heck!! But good for you for not rewarding that behaviour.
Last night I kidnapped Dora until Conner ate his cucumbers. I've never seen a little boy eat cukes so fast. And he ate some corn for good measure.
Sorry for you thought.
*steals seanaboy's extra fries*
Seanaboy, meet zombieboy.
Post a Comment
<< Home