Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Well Well Well

DS was right. After much debate, it turns out his Transformer *is* a Decepticon. He kept telling us it was, and even the people who gave it to him thought it was a good guy. But we just looked it up.

He refused to back down in the face of all those people telling him otherwise.

He is *so* proud that he was right.

ET Remove link to bad guy's page that made the blog go funny. More proof (not that it was needed) that Runamuck is a bad guy.

15 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 11:49:00 AM, Blogger Schnookie said...

I learned to never argue with children when it came to toys. They know this stuff all too well.

 
At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 12:28:00 PM, Blogger Puffy said...

Transformers are fun.

 
At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 12:46:00 PM, Blogger kevingrout said...

Well, as a Decepticon, he was probably pretending to be a good guy, right? I mean, that's his job. Don't feel bad because you were duped.

 
At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 2:11:00 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Transformers! robots in disguise :)

Nutzboy loved that show when he was a bit younger. He has tons of those toys too. Yes, he still has them. *grin*

 
At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 5:46:00 PM, Blogger Swami said...

Are Transformers new again? I am so out of it regarding toys, and I used to know my Transformers pretty well.

 
At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 8:36:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

You're right, Schnookie. I should have known better. *hangs head* In my defense, it wasn't just me. The 8- and 5-year old boys who gave him the toy for his birthday thought it was a good guy.

*waves to Puffy*

Thank-you Meemo. I feel better now *grin*

It's good that Nutzboy still has his Transformers. One day, they'll be worth more than you paid for them and he can think on the the same way I think about my silverware: if things get reeeeally tight, I can always sell them.

Yes Swami, Transformers are apparently back, along with Strawberry Shortcake and My Little Pony. There are even a few recent Ninja Turtles and Power Rangers. The 80's are back!

 
At Thursday, August 31, 2006 8:32:00 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

Are you hinting at some big changes?
First a post about butterflies and now transformers. :)

 
At Thursday, August 31, 2006 9:42:00 AM, Blogger Swami said...

I have dozens & dozens of My Little Ponies and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Safely packed & stored in cardboard boxes.

I still remember being so annoyed when they cancelled the My Little Pony TV cartoon show. Every little girl in the world loved that show, but no little boy would watch it. So they cancelled. So stupid. I don't think there has ever been a time when you couldn't find MLPs in the toy store. A whole generation of little girls kept buying them based on the movie and videos - and because they are so freaking cute!

 
At Thursday, August 31, 2006 3:36:00 PM, Blogger mm said...

LOL @ Carey! Very perceptive (for her). :P

 
At Thursday, August 31, 2006 3:38:00 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

MM is dead to me.

 
At Thursday, August 31, 2006 3:40:00 PM, Blogger Zombs said...

*looks at all the My Little Ponies on den floor*

How about Thomas the Tank Engine? Or is DS too old for that?

 
At Thursday, August 31, 2006 5:45:00 PM, Blogger mm said...

See the dramatic picture of Jan in Carey's icon? Absolutely perfect. Very fitting.

 
At Thursday, August 31, 2006 8:16:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

*snort* @ MM and Carey

I was too old to watch the My Little Pony Show. I liked the Smurfs. My SIL claims it was taken off the air because kids were freaked out that Gargamel was trying to eat the Smurfs. I think she's crazed and they probably just had low ratings or something.

Zombs: DS would probably really like a Thomas train set. He already has a wooden train set that he will play with for weeks at a time and then forget about and then "find" again and play with for weeks at a time. You know how it is.

 
At Friday, September 01, 2006 1:03:00 PM, Blogger Surveysez said...

Will you be going to see the live action Transformer movie when it comes out? I am having a hard time seeing the appeal in making this movie.

 
At Friday, September 01, 2006 8:35:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

I did not know about this movie. I will not be watching it. If DH thinks this is a good movie to see, then he will be stuck taking DS. Not me. Oh no.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home