Wednesday, July 05, 2006

*squeal*

The Niagara Meet is so close!

Eeeeeeeee!

20 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 05, 2006 11:54:00 AM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

*cartwheel* Less than 24 hours before we hit the road!

 
At Wednesday, July 05, 2006 12:01:00 PM, Blogger Debcapsfan said...

Have a great time! I'm sad that we won't get to meet, but hopefully there will be another time.

 
At Wednesday, July 05, 2006 12:21:00 PM, Blogger Puffy said...

Camera packed?

 
At Wednesday, July 05, 2006 1:02:00 PM, Blogger mm said...

Yay for Seana (and the rest of the Niagra peeps)! I am jealous of all who get to meet you!

*SMOOCH*

 
At Wednesday, July 05, 2006 2:55:00 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Have a wonderful time! Can't wait to hear all about it!

 
At Wednesday, July 05, 2006 4:45:00 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

Whatever. *storms out of blog*

 
At Thursday, July 06, 2006 5:36:00 AM, Blogger mm said...

*snort* @ Carey, who has probably already met more peeps than will BE at the Niagra meet.

 
At Thursday, July 06, 2006 9:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sticks tongue out at Seana*

 
At Thursday, July 06, 2006 11:11:00 AM, Blogger Schnookie said...

*grumble grumble*

so, what's the itinerary? When do you all meet?

 
At Thursday, July 06, 2006 1:54:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

Whee! I'm sorry if it sounds like bragging. I'm not trying to do that. I'm just really happy.

We're going to be meeting on Friday night at the nightclub at the casino and then again on Saturday morning for brekkie at some place I've never heard of. Apparently, there is a buffet. Some peeps won't be getting in until late Friday night, and so might not make it to the casino thing. I don't know if we'll stay and gamble or what. I'll be going up alone that night, since I'd like to stay and chat, but 8:00 is too close to the kids' bedtimes for me to get any socialising in before we'd have to leave if I brought them.

I just bought a disposable camera, since my regular camera is iffy. I'll shell out for the 1-hour developing and get a CD and post as soon as I can, if Blogger will allow it.

I see that people have been having trouble posting pics.

 
At Thursday, July 06, 2006 2:53:00 PM, Blogger Schnookie said...

I know you'll have a wonderful time Seana and I can't wait to see pics. Is this your first peep meet?

 
At Thursday, July 06, 2006 3:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait either. I'm just so gellus!

 
At Thursday, July 06, 2006 4:37:00 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

*pout* Braggart.
*smooch* have a great time.

 
At Friday, July 07, 2006 2:57:00 AM, Blogger ukrocks said...

Have fun!

 
At Friday, July 07, 2006 10:04:00 AM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Pffft!!! *rolls eyes*

 
At Friday, July 07, 2006 10:24:00 AM, Blogger Seana said...

Yes, Nookie, it is my first!

Thanks UKR!

Not even 9 hours until I leave to drive down!

Good grief I have a lot to get done today.

 
At Friday, July 07, 2006 11:16:00 AM, Blogger Zombs said...

I heard online peeps smell a little.

At least that is what those that have met Nookie say.

 
At Friday, July 07, 2006 2:37:00 PM, Blogger Schnookie said...

*WHACKS z'baby*

We smell like roses I tell ya!

 
At Friday, July 07, 2006 3:45:00 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Hey! I just saw Silvergirl, Silverhubby, and Silverchild leaving for the Peep Meet, pop-up camper in tow! I just happened to be walking along the road when Silvergirl spotted me.

Wish I was going with them, but the wallet says no. Have a blast!

 
At Friday, July 07, 2006 3:48:00 PM, Blogger HistoryDetective said...

*completely jealous*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home