Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Wasps Just Freaking Love Me

So I was cleaning the downstairs washroom when I felt something drop into my hair. I did not brush it off with my hand. And good thing! When I peeked in the mirror to see what it was, it turned out to be YET ANOTHER FRAKKING WASP!

So I brushed it off with the paper towel I had been cleaning with and shut the door so it wouldn't escape while I got a swatter. When I came back and opened the door, it tried to fly out and got caught and squished in the door that I was quickly shutting to keep it contained. So I killed it, just not the way I intended to.

Now I'm getting a bit annoyed.

LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU BUZZING BASTARDS!

10 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 27, 2006 1:13:00 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

Holy shit. You need to find another perfume or something. That's just insane.

 
At Tuesday, June 27, 2006 9:38:00 PM, Blogger HistoryDetective said...

I prefer fruit flies.

 
At Wednesday, June 28, 2006 12:10:00 AM, Blogger mm said...

LMAO @ HD!!

Sorry Seana, that really bites! ;-)

 
At Wednesday, June 28, 2006 8:18:00 AM, Blogger Zombs said...

LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU BUZZING BASTARDS!


I like to yell that when I'm in the library around the senior citizens.

 
At Wednesday, June 28, 2006 9:38:00 AM, Blogger Seana said...

Yes, Carey, it is. Very insane, damn them all.

*swats* Nutz *grin*

I usually swat fruit flies too. We get them all around the little container we use to put the composting in before we cart it out to the garden.

What?

MM: I was lucky in that it not only didn't bite, it didn't sting! Woo! I think that's the first time a wasp *hasn't* stung me in several months.

LOL @ zombs

 
At Wednesday, June 28, 2006 9:40:00 AM, Blogger Schnookie said...

Holy carp! Have you checked around the house to see if you have nests? You sure are a bee magnet. *hugs*

 
At Wednesday, June 28, 2006 9:54:00 AM, Blogger Surveysez said...

Remember - a shot of hair spray will drop them and give you time to swat em before their wings dry and they can fly again.

Survey<----wasp hater from way back.

 
At Wednesday, June 28, 2006 10:47:00 AM, Blogger Seana said...

Schnookie: I do check frequently. We had some trouble with them building and trying to build a nest in the shed. So I do check all over for them. I'm not sure where they're all coming from.

Survey: I don't use hair spray, but I'll remember that tip, for potential future use.

 
At Wednesday, June 28, 2006 11:39:00 AM, Blogger Paul said...

We get the big ol' carpenter bees, the ones that just fly very slowly and have a real deep buzz. That buzz drives me nutz (hi Nutzie!). I had to kill a big bee some time ago that ws loving life in our chandelier for some reason.

(Shameless plug: my blog is now up.)

 
At Wednesday, June 28, 2006 1:54:00 PM, Blogger Lasann said...

I giggled at the term washroom. I'm going to try and use this.

My flowers outside the front door are attracting many bees. I just ignore then. So far it's worked.

In the house I would squish them. I like the hairspray idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home