Busted
DS found the little ceramic container I was keeping DD's baby teeth in. And he showed it to her.Rotten little...
DD screwed up her little face and pointed at me: "Tooth Fairy!" she said, like Crocker from Fairly Odd Parents. Crocker is the nutjob who is convinced that Fairy Godparents exist and is always trying to prove that the main character has them. Whenever he says "Fairy Godparents!", he jumps around insanely. It's been our joke that she sounds like Crocker when she's trying to prove that I'm the Tooth Fairy.
"Pfft," I say, "Do you see any wings on my back? Do I have a wand?"
"Noooooo," she says, "You're not a real fairy! You just take the tooth and put the money under the pillow!"
I guess this will be another "proof" that I'm the Easter Bunny.
Do you see a tail on my butt?


12 Comments:
Ummm... you know, I think I do see a tail! *grin*
AS soon as I opened up your blog my DD came running over. "Is that Crocker? Click on it! Where is Wandissimo?"
Yeah she is a little obsessed with Fairy Oddparents.
Maybe you can make up a story about how parents hold the teeth for the fairy to give to the kid when they get older. Or something like that.
Yes, it matches the fluffy white beard on your face.
You can find crocker at www.fairies'r'real.wand
Awwwwwwwwwwww. The end of innocence.
*peeks behind Seana to see if she has any chocolate eggs*
It's not until these things happen that you find out how fast you have to think.
(I thought that bump on your butt was where the wasp stung, not a tail)
When is she going to ask if you are Mrs. Claus?
*wiggles tail*
LOL @ all of you.
The tooth fairy isn't real?
Oh god. Not the teeth again.
*gag*
You could've told her you bought them back from the tooth fairy for a very hefty price.
Funny, I remember *somebody* giving me tooth fairy advice not so very long ago.
*SMOOCH* :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home