Thursday, June 15, 2006

Needs Meme

Stolen from HD, who stole it from Nutz, who stole it from Dweeze.

The ROOLZ! Go to Google and type in "(your name) needs." Record the results.


I put in my real name, with quotes around my name and the word "needs" and it was kinda funny. I knew that the responses would mostly center around the famous person with whom I share my name, but she's so screwed up that it makes for some amusement. I will be subsituting "Seana" for my real name. You can probably guess my real name based on some of this.

Like HD did, this is what appeared on the first page of the search results.

Seana Educational & Vocational Needs Assessment Study Final
Who knew I had my own test at a college?

Dlisted: Seana Needs Jesus!
The hell I do.

MARY J BLIGE - BLIGE SEANA NEEDS HELP
Thanks, Mary J. I didn't realise you cared. I will accept your help in denominations of $20, $50 and $100. Thank-you.

Seana Needs To Get Back To Work...
Look, I do plenty around here and if I want to sit down for a few minutes and play on the computer, that's perfectly acceptable. So there.

Seana LastName rehab reports
... seana stated herself crack is a cheap drug and crack is wack . seana has problems but the problem she has seana needs to look around and get rid ...
Do these people have something against capital letters? Or proper spelling. Wack? Gosh, I wish the little blurb under the headline didn't get cut off there. I want to know what to get rid of.

A Socialite's Life
Seana needs an INTERVENTION!! will you get help seana...today? ... Seana needs to be personally accountable just like the rest of us. ...
Yes, I was flitting about in my Gulfstream IV (that's a private jet, for all you little plebes out there) just the other day, thinking to myself how wonderful it is to be able to do whatever I want without any consequences to myself.

Seana needs to be forced
The site this links to apparently has "User stories" about the famous person in it. I don't want to know what little fiction people have made up about her.

*****
Oh, and by the way, my name is not Courtney.

13 Comments:

At Thursday, June 15, 2006 9:36:00 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Pssst! the last one has your real name. Quick! fix it. *grin*

 
At Thursday, June 15, 2006 9:47:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

Ha! Oops. Thanks Nutz.

 
At Friday, June 16, 2006 10:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo needs to get to work too.

 
At Friday, June 16, 2006 11:11:00 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Hm. I think I've figured out your real name, but I won't post it here because it seems like you don't want us to know. :P

*smooch*

 
At Friday, June 16, 2006 12:37:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

Here Boo, have some coffee and put your feet up. Screw work.

LOL Jen. I'd be happy to tell you, I just don't want to post it for the world to read.

Because the world comes here, you know. And every day, too. They don't all post, of course, but I know.

I know.

 
At Friday, June 16, 2006 1:11:00 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I was right. I googled "(What I think Seana's name is) needs" and I got all the same things that you've listed. That one entry really gave it away. *grin*

 
At Friday, June 16, 2006 2:06:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

It was the Mary J Blige one, wasn't it?

 
At Friday, June 16, 2006 5:34:00 PM, Blogger HistoryDetective said...

LMAO...

 
At Friday, June 16, 2006 10:05:00 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

I know your first name. *proud grin*

 
At Saturday, June 17, 2006 6:07:00 AM, Blogger mm said...

Would it be ok to brag that I not only know your last name, but I have your *address* too?

*grin*

 
At Saturday, June 17, 2006 9:12:00 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

Show off.

 
At Saturday, June 17, 2006 10:50:00 AM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Yeah... show off.

 
At Saturday, June 17, 2006 10:02:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

LOL MM! Now, if only you would use that info to send me presents... :-)

j/k

 

Post a Comment

<< Home