Sunday, July 09, 2006

Peep Meet, Part 2 - with Pics!

Pictures from Friday Night

byoffer:


Nolay and weltek:



lights and Mr. lights:

MaroonClown and mysticwolf:


Saturday

We headed out at about 9:30 to go and meet everyone else at the breakfast place. It occurs to me that we didn't eat with the group at all. I hope they didn't think I was too snotty or something. We got there just as everyone else was finishing up.

Those of us with kids (us, the LePews, the byoffers) had decided to go to a zoo for the day. We were joined by lights and DusterBoy, mystic and mistertic. What to call him...hmmm. I know what the others did, but I'll let them tell their own stories.

Isn't Pene gorgeous? What a great family. Pippy got along great with everyone. My DS was shy and only got into everything a bit later on. He doesn't adjust well to new stuff anyway, so I wasn't surpised.

The child hooked up to the strange apparatus is my DD. You get strapped into a harness and hooked up to bungie cords and you bounce really high for a few minutes. You can do flips and such, if you like. Mystic and maybe lights? (I forget) said they'd like to try it out, too, but that they probably wouldn't be allowed. I told them that the weight requirement was anywhere from 30 to 200 lbs, so they could go on as long as their weight fell in that range. I notice they didn't go on.

I guess I *did* just call them fat. :-D






Well. Pfft. Seems I can't add an more pics to this post, so I'm going to start another entry and then date it to follow this one.

21 Comments:

At Sunday, July 09, 2006 4:16:00 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

Whew, Catt didn't kill Byoffer. *grin*

 
At Sunday, July 09, 2006 8:04:00 PM, Blogger byoffer said...

Well, I really was only mostly dead, but I got better. Though when you see a clearer picture of the shirt BabyYoffer was wearing you might wonder how I didn't become completely dead. I hope someone got a clear picture of it and posts.

Bummer that Carey wasn't able to join, and that she wasn't in the mood to chat when we called her *pout*.

*smooches*

 
At Sunday, July 09, 2006 10:53:00 PM, Blogger Puffy said...

Wonderful photos! I like how you called Mystic's husband "mistertic!" The pictures make it all come alive and real to us.

 
At Monday, July 10, 2006 9:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Seana is my favorite!

 
At Monday, July 10, 2006 10:05:00 AM, Blogger Paul said...

What a great bunch of peeps! I'm so sorry I missed it.

 
At Monday, July 10, 2006 10:14:00 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

*pout* I had my phone off for most of the weekend, By. I did get my message though and am now wondering if that call was related to the supposed cross dressing that was metnioned somewhere.
"Carey, this is your buddy #####. You will never believe what I am wearing right now"
I Xed out the name on purpose.
*pout* I'm sorry I missed the call. :(

 
At Monday, July 10, 2006 10:18:00 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Yay Seana! Thanks for the pics, can't wait for more! Glad you had such a good time. *smooch*

 
At Monday, July 10, 2006 10:29:00 AM, Blogger Swami said...

Everybody looks beautiful! And very happy.

Who all finally turned up? Where's the Seana pic?

 
At Monday, July 10, 2006 12:58:00 PM, Blogger Schnookie said...

WOW! This has been so much fun to read and I just love seeing the pics of everyone. Where are the pics of you?????

I am still so seriously gellus of you all!

Can't wait to see more pics on everyone else's blogs.

 
At Monday, July 10, 2006 1:48:00 PM, Blogger kevingrout said...

And Meemo defies the camera again!

I was hesitent to pose for anything so that my tux pic could remain as one of the only pieces of evidence to my existence. But I know for sure Catt took several of me when I wasn't paying attention, and I know she got one of my foot :-) So something is bound to show up.

Thanks for updating so quickly Seana!

 
At Monday, July 10, 2006 2:12:00 PM, Blogger cq said...

so you're pretty close to me and now that i know you aren't a crazy psycho, we should definitely meet up for coffee (tea for you) or something. :) it was good to see you, however brief it was.

 
At Monday, July 10, 2006 2:22:00 PM, Blogger mm said...

Umm, she might *look* normal, CQ, but you might start with a phone call, just to be sure. ;-)

Great job reporting, Seana, but I want some pics with you, too!

 
At Monday, July 10, 2006 11:04:00 PM, Blogger dragonflies said...

Oh, I am soooo gellus, but LOVE these pics!

And did Knockers say that Byoffer called her all dressed up? I wanna see that.

 
At Tuesday, July 11, 2006 8:17:00 AM, Blogger Zombs said...

You think you are all that and a bag achips now that you have met peeps dontcha?

Great pics! Looks like a fun time!

 
At Tuesday, July 11, 2006 10:35:00 AM, Blogger Debcapsfan said...

Lovely pictures, everyone is all smiles. It's nice to be able to put faces to some of the people that came after the OT photo album.

 
At Tuesday, July 11, 2006 11:18:00 AM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I would tell everyone about you here, but there's too much to write. So peeps will have to stay tuned for my "impressions of Seana" in cheeseland...

Thanks for writing such a fun, timely recap thus far!

 
At Tuesday, July 11, 2006 6:15:00 PM, Blogger mysticwolf said...

So... DH has a nickname that you refuse to reveal, and I'm fat???

Pbbbbbbt!

Seriously, it was great to meet you, your dh, and your kids. I had fun at the zoo, and I understand from Mister Tic that your daughter did, too. I'm glad. It was a great weekend.

(And, seriously... I'm not fat, I'm sane. No bungee trampoline for me until I have health insurance again. :-))

 
At Tuesday, July 11, 2006 9:34:00 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

Actually Bugmeat, Jimbo called me and I think he was wearing a skirt. *giggle*

 
At Thursday, July 13, 2006 8:21:00 AM, Blogger dragonflies said...

well, I wanna see that pic too. (Thanks carey for the clarification)

 
At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 11:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» »

 
At Wednesday, February 07, 2007 9:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! 67 oldsmobile 442 w 30 air breather cisco telephone system 52 ford pick up windshield Marketing email leads for sale Icis midland football combination land rover thermostat Card chipsets graphic matrox Bed printed sheet water

 

Post a Comment

<< Home