For Crying Out Freaking Loud
I've been stung by yet another wasp. This time on my big toe. How it got between my toes, I can't imagine. It's dead now, of course. I didn't step on it. Maybe it landed on my foot or something.
Now my toe is all swollen and it bloody hurts. It didn't hurt like this when that other stupid wasp crawled up my pantleg and got me 5 times, judging by the poke-holes in my leg.
Bloody freaking hell.


18 Comments:
Owie.
*boo boo smooches*
Poor baby.
Owie, owie! I hate anything sore on my feet!
Why so many wasp stings? Do you have an infestation? Isn't it a bit early in the year for wasps to be out and about?
Swami, I think it's "out and aboot" *grin*
Poor Seana. We have a variety of bees/wasps in our area. Thankfully I haven't been stung. Bees freak me out, ever since I saw the movie "The Swarm" *shudder*
Aww. Poor Seana. :(
I don't think I've ever been stung. Maybe once when I was a child, but I really don't remember.
ouch ouch ouch, I hate bugs of every kind so I feel your pain. Well I guess I dont actually feel your pain and you're sweet and all but I dont think i'm gonna go get stung either so I can feel your pain. Ok, maybe I sympathize or is that empathize...maybe I should just say I dont like bugs again and shut my piehole.
{{ hugs }} and bactene (that is the stuff you put on bug bites right? ok , shutting my piehole again)
Thank-you sympathetic peeps.
There isn't a big wasp problem here. Actually, the other wasp stung me back in October when I was cleaning up the last of the veggie garden for winter. I think it was nearly dead, so its venom wasn't so potent.
Today there's still a big blotch and it's itchy, but not so much owie anymore.
Slim! Have you been here before? Welcome. And please don't feel the need to shut your piehole. :-)
LOL @ Slim. Sorry you got stung (again) Seana!
{{hugs}}
Ack! Poor you!
Rub half an onion on it!
Ouch! Sorry...
I did an esoteric entry today. You may be the only one who understands...
*smooch*
Sit down, put your foot up, and have your DH wait on you.
Half an onion Coco? Why only half? What if she only has a sliver of an onion? Will that not be enough?
Maybe you're attracting bugs and insects because one of your favorite sites that you visit is "Fly Lady."
I hope the itchiness goes away soon. Rub a matzo ball on it.
No, actually you should rub a mixture of mayonaise, pea soup and Cheez-its on your toe. That is a tried and true cure.
Jen <--- wants to see how much stuff we can get Seana to rub on herself.
*scribbling furiously*
OK, so I chop the onions and add them to the pea soup...
Now, when I rub this on, should it be clockwise, counter-clockwise or just back and forth?
Gosh. I never would have known any of this stuff. My neighbour (who heard me squeal when I realised what was stuck between my toes) suggested mud.
Ouch! I bet the toe hurts more because it's near a bone and there's not a lot of soft tissue to cushion it.
I would kiss your toe, but I think feet are ucky.
If you'd shave your toes, you wouldn't have this problem.
Post a Comment
<< Home