Six Weird Things
I have been tagged by Swami and Momma to do the 6 Weird Things Meme. That's great because I was filled with bitterness and didn't want to post a tirade about my neighbours. (Make me call the city you stupid lazy shits can't pick up your own crap it's been there for days and now everyone's looking at me like I need to do something about it who bloody put it on the road in the first place and who kicked it in front of our house and so help me heaven I better not find out who made me phone the city and they're just lucky the city didn't expect me to chop the boards up or take them to the dump myself bunch of lazy shits.)
OK, so Meme:
Here are the rules:
1. Reveal six weird facts/things/habits about yourself and then tag six people
2. Leave a "You're Tagged!" comment to let the people you have tagged know they have to reveal six things (or the entire blogosphere will explode and it will be their fault)
3. Leave a comment HERE to let me know when you have completed your mission.
Six Weird Things You Probably Don't Know about Me
1...
This is hard. Who knew I was so normla? *waves to Carey*
1. I have, at different times, pretended to be blind or German. In an effort to greater understand what it's like to be in someone else's shoes, I used to wander around with a fake German accent. I was helped by the fact that I do speak German. I once sparked a conversation about foreigners by ordering my coffee in a very thick accent. It's amazing what people will say when they think you won't understand them. Once or twice, I took a friend with me and pretended to be blind. I wore sunglasses and closed my eyes, only opening them after a stumble. Well, actually, I did open one eye now and again. It's amazing how many people will fling their hands up a couple inches in front of your face if they think you can't see them.
2. I can sign the chorus from "Animal" by Def Leppard. I tried to learned sign language from a book and at one point knew all the words, so I'd sign it when it played.
And I want
And I need
And I love
Animal
No, it's not too hard.
OK, I just looked up the lyrics and apparently, it's "And I lust", which I *can't* sign, so whatever.
3. I can't tie my shoes. No, really. Apparently, I do it all wrong. I make two loops and tie them together. I can't manage to do this thing where you make a loop, cross this bit over top of the other bit and wrap it around and voilĂ ! everything falls apart.
4. Over the course of my life I have owned nearly 40 guinea pigs.
5. My fingernails are white. People often compliment me on my French manicure, but my nails are just really white. My toenails aren't like that. I wonder if this means I am more succeptible to fingernail cancer.
6. I've never had a crush on anyone based on looks. I had to make up crushes in high school because no-one would believe I didn't have one. I have no celebrity crushes.
Bonus weirdness: I thank city workers for doing things. I thanked the guys who came to get those boards just now and I thanked the guys who were pruning the trees last fall and they all look at me funny. Well, fine. I won't appreciate you then. Pfft.
I'm tagging:
woeisme
Nutz
Has anyone else *not* been tagged? Then I tag them.
Editted to "own" the piggies, not "owe" them. LOL Thanks, Puffy.


11 Comments:
I can sign the alphabet and the word "bug". I think that's all.
Yes, that is the wrong way to tie your shoes. *grin*
40?! Jeeeeeeeez!
LOL @ fingernail cancer
No celebrity crushes? Jeeeeeeez! :D
Swami will ask her doctor about your fingernails.
And I lust? Really? Who knew?
Even though I was double tagged (by Puffy and you) I did not post 12 things! LOL!
My 6 things are posted. *smooch*
Did you "own" or "owe" the guinea pigs? If you "owed" them, how much did you owe?
I love your German/blind weirdness. It just struck me as funny.
My shoes always come untied. Always. No matter how I tie them. Untied.
This entire post made me laugh.
*snicker* From your neighbor rant to your city workers being unappreciative. *smooch*
Forty Guinea Pigs? Do you eat them?
Like Carey, it all made me laugh. You are too cute, Seana.
Also, other than the guys I crush on based on good looks, I never crush on anyone based on looks either.*grin*
*smooch*
I too think you're cute. Not weird, not strange. Just cute.
Cute? That wouldn't be the first word I'd personally use to describe myself, but I'll take it.
For those who were wondering: when you get a guinea pig from the pet store, sometimes it can be a bit confusing as to which gender the piggie is. My sisters and I each had one. We thought they were all girls. Guess not. My father would build these huge cages for the girl pigs and then make other cages for the boy pigs. We'd put the boys' cages on top of the girls, so they could stand up and look over the side. Sometimes, they would get desperately horny and we'd find them in the girls' cage in the morning. I don't think we ever had more than 10 at a time.
My kids each have a pig. They are both girls. Boy piggies fight with each other and smell really bad when they mark their territory.
wow. You are weird.
glowie *heart* seana
Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
Isuzu fsr32h no gambling poker Linux colocation business web hosting auto roof rack accessories Lancaster pa furniture outlet shop yakima car rack 1995 jeep wrangler domaine chateau cazaleres voyeur
Post a Comment
<< Home