Saturday, April 15, 2006

WTF?

My profile and links have sneaked to the bottom of the page. Why?

If I post a new entry, will it be fixed? Refreshing and re-publishing haven't worked.

Here goes.

*publish*

ETA: It didn't work!

ETAagain: Never mind. The "top rung" in Aunt Jean's entry was too long. I had to cut off Auntie Dorothy. I find this funny.

OK, I'll be back tomorrow with stories from Easter morning. I expect to hear about all your little kiddies and how they missed the egg in the middle of the coffee table (mine do this every year) or whatever.

Now I'm going to go do the dishes and watch Barbie: Mermaidia.

4 Comments:

At Saturday, April 15, 2006 9:24:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

Um, sorry?

I actually haven't been paying enough attention to know what song that might be. Oops.

 
At Sunday, April 16, 2006 2:20:00 AM, Blogger Puffy said...

I think you line "sister, Jean, nana, brother, brother, sister, sister, etc" was too long and made your posts too wide.

Re: Easter. I have a question. At Christmas time, the kids get presents under the tree. Lots of them. At Easter time, they have to HUNT for their presents and all they get is a stinkin' EGG. What's up with that?

 
At Sunday, April 16, 2006 9:37:00 AM, Blogger Seana said...

LOL Puffy. Well, we make the kids hunt for a present on Christmas Eve, too. I must say they had a lot of fun finding the little chocolate eggs. I usually don't put those out by themselves because of the cats, but it looks like we only lost one.

BTW, you were right about the long line. I re-installed the template before I realised that, though. Now I have to re-do all my links. Dammit.

 
At Sunday, April 16, 2006 10:45:00 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

You must not have agreed that I was funny in Arkie's blog. That's why you are at the bottom of the list.
Carey<--cross blogging. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home