Theme Post of Some Kind
Sickie
My throat hurts and I've lost my voice.
City
I had to call the city again today because the recycling people forgot our side of the street entirely.
Stinky
My cat keeps sticking her butt in my face and she smells really bad.
Sticky
My kids have been eating their Easter chocolate.


15 Comments:
Can you repeat that? I couldn't hear you...
Say "sickie, city, stinky, sticky" 4 times real fast.
Hi MM. You do realise that I was angling for some sympathy there, right? I mean, I put the "sickie" part right at the top so everyone could know that I was miserable *pitiful cough, the kind of cough that you make when your throat hurts really bad* and you just made fun of me. *pitiful sickie pout*
L *cough* O *moan* L *cough*, Puffy
Poor Seana. I feel just awful for you sweetie. Being sick is no fun. If I could, I'd come over and take care of your kids while you slept. Poor little thing! Can I get you something? Chicken soup? Some kleenex?
{{hugs}}
(how was that?)
Funny you should mention chicken soup, MM.
Expect a package in the mail any day now, Seana. I mailed it 2 days ago, before I knew that you were sick.
Matzo balls in the mail?
Feel better SEana! I am soooo glad I am not sick anymore. Is the weekend easier? Will DH be home?
This post brought to you by the letters C and S.
You forgot the word whiner. *grin*
*hug* hope you feel better soon.
Thank-you MM. Much better. *grin*
Yay! Package from Puffy! How cool is that?
Thank-you zombs. Actually, DH let me doze this morning, so I actually feel better. I wouldn't want to be to much of a whiner (Hi, Breezy!) but I was up all night with DS, so I was very grateful to DH for letting me lie around.
Hi, Survey!
Hi, HD! Yes, if only I couldn't breathe...
Yay! Glad DH let you get some rest. *hug* Get better soon.
Bob <--- hates cat butts
Sickie = {{{{hugs}}}} Can I make you some hot tea?
City = Rip 'em a new one.
Stinky = Ewww.
Sticky = So, how many chocolate handprints did you have to clean off the walls?
*air kiss* I'm glad you are feeling better. Nice of DH to let you get some rest.
OMG! Is Seana getting some Puffy matzo ball soup??? How kewl!
Nutz <--- gellus!
Excellent, love it! american association maxillofacial oral surgery National glassware washers The invention of the contact lens
Post a Comment
<< Home