Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Sense of Accomplishment

Woo! I've been a busy girl today!

I have:
  • scooped the cat litter
  • changed the guinea pig cage
  • vacuumed the basement and stairs
  • cleaned the downstairs bathroom
  • cleaned the upstairs bathroom
  • swept and washed (hands and knees!) the ceramic tile in the kitchen and front hall
  • shaken and aired out all the throw rugs
  • done 4 loads of laundry
I totally rock.

No, I will not come over to your place and do any of these things. You must fend for yourself. I am tired.

I'm making Shepherd's Pie for dinner. Mmmm... Oh, and I should bake something for when my cousin comes over to watch TAR. New time!

What to bake is the issue. I don't want to make too many dishes. Peanut butter cookies, maybe. I made snickerdoodles a few days ago. This needs thought...

But right now, I'm going to bloody well sit down and have a coffee while the floor dries.

14 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 07, 2006 5:16:00 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

*dances around*

Woo hoo! It's Tuuuuuues-day!!!

TAR! TAR! TAR!

Oh? did you say something else?

Oh! I'm making chili in the crock-pot! Easy clean up! Yay!

*dances more*

 
At Tuesday, March 07, 2006 6:21:00 PM, Blogger mm said...

Pfft! Whatever. Showoff.

I took a shower today, so there! :P

 
At Tuesday, March 07, 2006 9:08:00 PM, Blogger HistoryDetective said...

You're on a roll. Please come to my house and make Shepherd's Pie for dinner tomorrow. Thanks!

 
At Wednesday, March 08, 2006 8:35:00 AM, Blogger lights said...

Wow! You DO rock!

We had Shepherd's Pie not too long ago. I love that stuff. So good as leftovers for lunches too.

I haven't seen TAR yet. 10pm is just too late for me on a weeknight these days. It is recorded though and I'll be watching it tonight before Idol.

 
At Wednesday, March 08, 2006 9:22:00 AM, Blogger momma said...

You did accomplish quite a bit! Especially with 2 kids. After work I managed to run a load of laundry, cook dinner, wash dishes and um...oh yeah, do homework with the kids. Fun times. *snort*

 
At Wednesday, March 08, 2006 9:38:00 AM, Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Ahem. I have not heard from you yet. I still need to know what time you plan to arrive tom make Shepherd's Pie this evening. I like to eat around 6 PM. I hope that works for you.

 
At Wednesday, March 08, 2006 10:34:00 AM, Blogger Seana said...

Nutz! Woo TAR! I posted a thread in the wrong forum. It's still there. Please mods! Move it to Bashers!!

MM: *smooch* Good job on the shower. How about today? I've been grocery shopping. Well, I only got a few things that I can't get at the store I prefer. I walked. With my granny shopping cart.

lights: I don't really like the new time, either. Oh well. And Shepherd's Pie is yummy. I use extra veggies this time around. Mmm.

Momma: I'm at home all day, and one of my kids is in school full-time, so it's not as difficult as it was when I was working to get the housework done. I like that the house is almost empty. Used to be on weekends, I'd be trying to get everything done and DH would be sitting on the couch telling me to relax, we'd do it later. If I ever stopped and "relaxed", the work just didn't get done. And I have trouble relaxing in a house with popcorn on the floor.

LOL HD. Will you be providing an apperatif? I guess I should be there around 4:00 to prep everything and bake it before 6. I'm sure you won't mind if I bring the kids. I know how you love children. :D

 
At Wednesday, March 08, 2006 11:03:00 AM, Blogger Seana said...

*whew*

OK, Bebo moved the thread. I don't feel so self-conscious anymore.

 
At Wednesday, March 08, 2006 2:15:00 PM, Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Yes, Seana, cocktails will be ready at 4 PM. Feel free to bring the kids. I have a basement they will love!

 
At Wednesday, March 08, 2006 3:55:00 PM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I thought you were supposed to be working for Coco. Or did you move in?

Make brownies. one bowl, one pan, one mixing spoon.

 
At Wednesday, March 08, 2006 4:19:00 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

TAR rocks!

That is all. *grin*

 
At Thursday, March 09, 2006 2:29:00 PM, Blogger mtw said...

Wow, Seana, that sounds like my Friday afternoon, minus the guinea pig cage and the throw rugs!

*smooch*
*wink*
*flirt*

 
At Friday, March 10, 2006 12:21:00 PM, Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Did you get lost?! I'm still waiting for my Shepherd's Pie. George wants some too!

 
At Saturday, March 11, 2006 10:41:00 AM, Blogger Supes said...

Mmmmm....peanut butter pie in the shower.

*Droooool*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home