Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Premiere Tonight!


Hee hee!

13 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 28, 2006 8:44:00 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

Weeeeeeeeeee. I can't wait. I hope I can stay up that late. Maybe I'll take a nap this afternoon.

 
At Tuesday, February 28, 2006 9:12:00 AM, Blogger Breezy said...

DD and I are soooooooo excited!

 
At Tuesday, February 28, 2006 9:27:00 AM, Blogger Seana said...

I thought you were an insomniac, Carey? *grin*

Breezy: I can't wait until DD is old enough to watch with me. It's fun to watch with my cousin though. We're both so loud. Hee.

 
At Tuesday, February 28, 2006 9:34:00 AM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Woo friggedy Hoo!!!

 
At Tuesday, February 28, 2006 10:54:00 AM, Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Yay!!! No snot-nosed, crumb-catching, nose-mining, ankle-biting, carpet-crawling rugrats this time!!!

 
At Tuesday, February 28, 2006 11:05:00 AM, Blogger Seana said...

Hi, Nutz! *silly grin*

Hi, HD! So you didn't enjoy the Family Edition then? *smirky grin*

 
At Tuesday, February 28, 2006 12:21:00 PM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Some of the contestants sound like real tools, but I'll watch anyway. There's always a few tools in the AR shed.

 
At Tuesday, February 28, 2006 1:13:00 PM, Blogger Schnookie said...

WOOHOO! I'm so excited. I think even DH is looking forward to it.

 
At Tuesday, February 28, 2006 1:45:00 PM, Blogger mtw said...

Yay! This is how my older DD and I bond. I hope that when she's old enough to race , the show is still on. We would *definitely* apply! How old do you have to be? 18? 21? She'll be 18 in June!

 
At Tuesday, February 28, 2006 3:05:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

weltek: I only have their cbs.com videos to go by. I don't watch much non-kiddie TV. They look like a good bunch to me. Fewer dating couples working the kinks out of their relationship, for example.

Hi, Schnookie and MTW! I can't wait!

 
At Tuesday, February 28, 2006 10:29:00 PM, Blogger Puffy said...

Can't wait! I'm reading the live updates now since it won't be shown on the Left Coast for 1 1/2 hours.

 
At Thursday, March 02, 2006 8:15:00 AM, Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Give me a couple of hours with the pierced nipples frat boy and you'll never have to listen to him blather on about breastesses again!

 
At Thursday, March 02, 2006 7:50:00 PM, Blogger mm said...

*ignoring all comments in case it gives something away*

We haven't watched it yet, but probably will tonight. yay!

*smooch*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home