Or perhaps I just have no time to say anything. I have about 30 people right now who need something from me, and they're pretty much lined up at the door or on the phone or they keep emailing me.
I'm taking Friday and Monday off, and I'm going into hiding.
Oooh, oooh, I also had a drink on Saturday night. A Vodka Cranberry with a wedge of lime. And the vodka was some kind of Stolle's or something that was lemony flavored.
My assistant is awesome, and I love her to pieces. I'm having a girls' night game night in a few weeks, and I actually invited her to my house. Hopefully I'm not scarring her.
About the best I can come up with is that after work we're going to look at a car that Jamie wants to buy. He want's Daddy's opinion before he goes ahead with it. I'm excited for him.
"I think I know quite a lot that I didn't used to know. It's amazing what you do end up knowing, I sometimes think. I often wonder what new stuff I'll know."
- Mustrum Ridcully, Archchancellor, Unseen University
23 Comments:
Nope. Nothing.
Oh, wait...
Depends on what you think of as "interesting".
Nope, nothing here.
Or perhaps I just have no time to say anything. I have about 30 people right now who need something from me, and they're pretty much lined up at the door or on the phone or they keep emailing me.
I'm taking Friday and Monday off, and I'm going into hiding.
I love, love, love Dave & Lori and the Hippees.
And you!!! :)
And I've neglected you a lot lately, so here I am.
*giggles*
Do you want me to go away again?
I usually get this way when I've had way too much coffee.
Oooh, oooh, I also had a drink on Saturday night. A Vodka Cranberry with a wedge of lime. And the vodka was some kind of Stolle's or something that was lemony flavored.
And I think I have a zit in my ear. But at least it's not on my face. I bought some new cleaners - Neutrogena stuff, and I love it.
Conner is getting his picture taken today with the Easter Bunny. Then I may drag him to Picture People after work.
Tomorrow we're going to see Dora Live.
And I'm pissed that TAR has been moved to 10 p.m. tomorrow. I don't know if I can stay up to watch it.
Hmmm, what else?
My assistant is awesome, and I love her to pieces. I'm having a girls' night game night in a few weeks, and I actually invited her to my house. Hopefully I'm not scarring her.
Okay, I think that's it for now.
14 comments!
LOL! I lvoe you too, boo! Ya nut.
I hate getting zits in weird places. I got one on my earlobe once.
I bet your assistant will have tons of fun at your game night. You mean board games or something? What will you play.
You might choose to switch to decaf. *grin*
Thank-you for livening the place up a little. I've been kind of grouchy today.
I'm not particularly full of excitement today, but am very excited the new TS seasonal items were announced. Two of my favorites are back. Yay!
Interesting? Me? Newp.
Interesting? No. But I am getting a new comforter cover. That's about as interesting as it is right now. *smooch*
About the best I can come up with is that after work we're going to look at a car that Jamie wants to buy. He want's Daddy's opinion before he goes ahead with it. I'm excited for him.
Hello, Alice! I don't think you've ever posted here before. Welcome!
maybe :)
What was the question again?
Me? Have something interesting to say? *falls into fits of giggles*
Post a Comment
<< Home