Hee hee
My kids "camped out" in DD's bedroom last night. I put an old blanket up between her top bunk and her couch and pinned the corners to make a kind of sloping tent roof. They slept with her comforter on the floor and his as their blanket. I let them stay up until 9:00, just to be sure they were too tired to get themselves all wound up. They had their flashlights and their sippy cups with water. I should have thought to let them skewer marshmallows for "roasting".
I can't believe how well that went. They had fun. They were good.
Also, I have been to HD's blog. Perhaps I read the multiple references incorrectly, but it may be his birthday today.


6 Comments:
Is it wrong that I still do that as an adult?
He's a Pisces and i think Pisces starts tomorrow (Sunday). Unless it's one of those cusp things and today is his birthday.
Happy Bday, HD, whether today or tomorrow.
Aww, that is too cute. I'm sure they loved it.
It looked like his birthday was either yesterday, or today. He's not on the Blowhemian Calendar.
Hope it was a good one for him!
Seana, could you please tell me how you say your screen name? I was wondering if it was shawna, or See-ana. My guess is See-ana, but wanted to know for sure.
(extra point if you tell me I'm right, regardless)
I'm not sure, but I put the birfday thread up anyway! I figured it was better to start it late/early then to possibly forget.
My kids used to camp out in their room. It was cute!
My kids camped out in DD's room last night, too. They watched 3 movies and finally crashed around 11:30. I'm tired!
MM: According to the pronunciation thing in the book I got the name from, it's "see-ah-na", but in my head, I've always just said "see-anna".
Nutz: I thought about a birthday thread, but I chickened out. I don't start many threads on OT.
Momma: That's so cute. Really, I was so proud of them for getting along and getting to sleep, I told them they could do that again. But only on a Friday, which should head off requests every. single day.
Post a Comment
<< Home