P.A.Day
Today is a Professional Activity Day for the teachers at DD's school. We will likely be getting together with our former babysitter and her two boys. The kids all get along quite well together and fights are rare.
I watched the boys for her the other day because she had to go take care of her grandmother, who is in the hospital. As a part of the security at the school, Kindergarten kids have to be picked up by a pre-approved adult. So the
No, not really. Kids prefer their own mommies. That's the way it should be.
So today's activities will include playing with the boys, baking brownies and "camping" in DD's room again. You see...I promised they could camp again, since they were so good the last time.
*****
My daughter was explaining to me about how the world works again. I'm not sure of the topic this time. I really wasn't listening. I was watching her face. Her beautiful animated face. I'm amazed at how exciting she finds things. How fascinated she is by these little questions that make no sense to me. She is just so beautiful.


6 Comments:
Camping Camping Camping! That kind of stuff was always so fun as a kid. Heck, I think I want to do it now.
I want brownies and to go camping in the living room.
*runs off to Seana's house*
I just absolutely *heart* you, Seana. Such a good mommy.
Well, no boys came over. It's 3:35 and I imagine that their mother will be calling sometime soon to say that they are just going to stay home. They did end up having some family things to take care of. I told her this morning that if they didn't make it, it would be OK.
But I'm going to have to get the kids out of the house tomorrow for a while.
The brownies are yummy. Please help yourselves. Stupid me, I grabbed semi-sweet chocolate instead of unsweetened at the store and had to find a recipe for brownies that uses that. Found one at kraft.com. They taste pretty good, but I won't make that mistake again. I really prefer to use the unsweetened.
Seana, it's really sweet, listening to you talk about your kids. :-)
*smooch*
*smooches* for Seana & DD!
Post a Comment
<< Home