Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Funny Joke

Knock knock

Who's there?

Orange

Orange who?

Knock knock

Who's there?

Orange

Orange who?

Repeat several times

Knock knock

Who's there?

Banana

Banana who?

Banana you glad I don't say "orange"?

It was so funny the first time, but now? Please, please make him stop...

16 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 15, 2006 2:16:00 AM, Blogger mm said...

*snort* maybe it's time you help DH find some new jokes. *grin*

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2006 7:23:00 AM, Blogger Monstah said...

*snicker* How sweet!

(PS Never rely on Nookie to say "Who's there" to your "Knock knock".)

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2006 8:34:00 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

Don't let Zombie teach him her knock knock jokes. *giggle*

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2006 8:47:00 AM, Blogger Zombs said...

LOL! I taought this to DD about 6 months ago but she never gets it right.
Right now she likes to tell this one:

Where does a cow like to go?
To the moooooooovies.

Then she says "That was a good one!"

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2006 9:59:00 AM, Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

Oh! I LOVE that joke.

I taught it to my sister.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2006 10:15:00 AM, Blogger Sonya said...

Did the kids tell you this one? LOL!

Happy Hump Day! How was your V-day?

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2006 11:09:00 AM, Blogger Schnookie said...

Ummmmmmmmmmmm who's there?

:-)

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2006 11:12:00 AM, Blogger kim (weltek) said...

*snort* at Nookie!

Kids & jokes-two things that never end up working out well.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2006 11:15:00 AM, Blogger Seana said...

MM: *snort* are you insulting DH? His jokes aren't much better, actually.

I think Schnookie just said "who's there" to spite monstah. *grin*

Carey: What are zombie's knock knock jokes like? Do they involve stumps?

Bob: I remember you saying about your sister telling this joke. Does she get to the punchline now?

Thanks Sonya! My 7 yo daughter taught it to my 3 yo son. She does know how it goes, but he refuses to change the fruits around so that it makes sense. Mind you, when DD learned the joke, she would say "Orange are you glad I didn't say 'banana'?" because she didn't quite get it at the time.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2006 11:17:00 AM, Blogger Seana said...

weltek: it's so true! But kids telling jokes crack me up, just not because the joke itself is funny.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2006 11:59:00 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

Yes, yes they do. *snort*

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2006 2:04:00 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

LMAO

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2006 3:30:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

That picture of um...'tiny' is really creepy.

Also, I don't get the square bananas. But don't explain it to me. I don't want to know.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2006 3:52:00 PM, Blogger Zombs said...

Hey they are melons!

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2006 5:19:00 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

That picture isn't Tiny. That's Capt. Spaulding. Tiny isn't nearly as handsome as Capt. Spaulding.

 
At Wednesday, February 15, 2006 7:12:00 PM, Blogger arkie said...

*snort*
Kids can be so cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home