New Socks!
I have new socks! 7 pairs! Woo!
I also have a new bra and new underwear!
It doesn't take much to make me happy.
ETA: I opened up all the packages and took off all the little metal things so I wouldn't be trying to do that in the morning. DS has decided to try them all out for me. Apparently they've all been approved for my use.
ETA Again: There was one package of 8 black socks, making 4 pairs. They are a cotton and come up to just above the ankle. The other package had 3 pairs, also cotton. Each pair is slightly different. One is black with red toes and heels, one is black with blue toes and heels and one is black with blue toes and heels and the picture of some person doing some sort of sporty thing. Had I realised that there was a sporty person on that one pair, I would have bought the grey set instead.
I don't go in for fancy socks. When I leave the house, only the tops ever show and then only if I wear the black shoes. Well, they will be seen at DD's ballet studio, since we all have to take our shoes off at the door so that we don't track mud all over the waiting area carpet, but that's it. If I'm going somewhere fancy and wearing pants and heels, I'll wear knee-highs.
Is this enough sock information?


12 Comments:
Hello! We need details! WHat color all are all these items? Cotton? Spandex? Silk? For everyday use? Ankle socks or knee highs?
Sheesh...I can't believe I have to ask.
What mm said.
Okay, we have sock info. What about the rest?
Ooooooh, I love socks. We battle over socks in my house. Michelle just bought me a few new pair because I had stolen all of hers.
Hide you socks, I may come and steal them.
Oh fer heck. Wonderbra sports bra, white. 3-pack of cotton briefs, white, black and blue.
Again, no fancy stuff for me.
*hides new socks from Carey* All mine had holes in them. I mean, *ALL* of them. It was pretty sad.
We've had this conversation before somewhere...I don't wear matching undies/bra and I don't care their snazzy as long as they're comfy.
I know. I might as well wear my hair in curlers all day and wander around in a housecoat with fuzzy slippers.
My other half always gets on to me about not buying new socks. I will completely wear my out. Don't know why I don't like to to buy them. LOL!
Socks! Socks=fun! Socks!
*looks over shoulder*
*whispers*
as long as they are not Red.
You really like socks.
That's really weird.
*sigh* I need new socks. I have worn holes in some of mine.
Lucky for me, I just picked up some nice new Bali bras a few weeks ago. I love them, plus they were buy one get one free! I should've bought more than two, but never used this kind before. Oh well, maybe when I go to get new socks, I will pick some up!
Socks must be white, with no monkeys on them. Sorry Buggy.
*giggle*
Lol at the replies, you all are so funny :D I? am a sock ho. I have about 30 pairs. I don't know why I can't pass by new socks without thinking I HAVE to have them. Now that's weird ;-)
*smooches* all around!
Sock it to me. Sock it to me. Sock it to me. Sock it to me.
Post a Comment
<< Home