4 Things Again
OK, so here's me trying to remember what I wrote the first time. Did anyone comment? I notice on Carey's blog that MCatt tagged her and that she tagged lights and momma. Who I tagged first, but now I can't prove it *pout* Who's left?
I was tagged by Alec and Alice.
Four jobs I've had:
1. Administrative Assistant
2. Waitress
3. Pro Shop Slave at a private golf club
4. Shipper
Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Overboard
2. X-Men 1 & 2
3. The Princess Bride
4. A Bug's Life
Four places I've lived:
It seems I've only ever lived in this general area, so here are 4 types of dwellings I've lived in:
1. 1 BR apartment downtown
2. 2 BR bunglalow, later converted to a 4 BR - I had my own apartment for a while
3. 3 BR house
4. itty bitt dormroom
Four shows I love:
1. Battlestar Galactica
2. The Amazing Race
3. My Name is Earl
4. Good Eats (with Alton Brown)
Four highly-touted TV shows I detest:
1. Seinfeld
2. Emeril Live
3. Everybody Loves Raymond
4. Will and Grace
(Hi, Alec!)
Four books I'd recommend to anyone, anytime:
1. The Wheel of Time Series, Robert Jordan
2. The Hound of the Baskervilles, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
3. Watership Down, Richard Adams
4. What God Has Joined Together, David G. Myers and Letha Dawson Scanzoni
Four places I have vacationed:
1. Stuttgart, Germany
2. Orlando, Florida
3. Kansas City, Kansas
4. Niagara Falls, Ontario
Four of my favorite dishes:
1. Pasta with homemade tomato sauce - fresh tomatoes and basil from the garden
2. Moussaka
3. Sushi
4. Sherpherd's Pie
Four sites I visit daily:
1. Blogger
2. RTVW
3. Google
4. Treehouse TV
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. At Carey's Super Bowl party
2. Bermuda
3. Australia
4. Anywhere that isn't as dreary as it is here
And I'm tagging...gosh...um...if you've already been picked, sorry!
1. Red Dobie
2. Weltek
3. DooWah
4. UKRocks
OK, now I'll go discover that all these people were already picked. I did this yesteday morning already!


8 Comments:
I could definitely watch the X-Men movies over and over. And not just because of Hugh Jackman.
Pfft! I saw your list yesterday and you did not tag those people, you're making that up. *sticks tongue out at Seana*
The Princess Bride is awesome. One of those movies you can quote forever, easily.
:P
Well, I had Lights and Momma on my list and they've now been tagged by other people.
Arkie: I just love the whole cast. Really, all of them. I understand the 3rd one is due out in May, so I may have it on my Christmas list this year. This reminds me to go look for the trailer.
Okay, here is the odd thing. I know that I already commented on this entry too. I think I invited you to my SB party. Weird things are happening in the blog world.
Thanks Seana. I believe you even if the rest of them don't.
Mmmm! Sheppard's Pie. Good stuff!
Weird things are happening in blog world.
Ummm, I am left untagged as far as I can tell from the blogs I've been to. But since you've already tagged people I will continue to be so.
Weird things are happening and I missed it? Dang it!
*smooch*
Oh fer heck. I should have tagged woe.
Dammit.
OK, if you check back, then consider yourself tagged, because Dobie and weltek were tagged by other people.
Post a Comment
<< Home