Notice of Interruption
In order to make improvements to the electric supply system in your area, we will need to interrupt your service on THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2006 at 9:30 a.m. for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.
PITA Hydro apologises for this inconvenience and appreciates your co-operation.
*****
I will have to send my annoying email to France tonight before I go to bed, I guess.
So, if the weather weren't so mild, would they still be shutting off my hydro for 2.5 hours in February? I mean, it usually gets pretty cold. Yes, the furnace runs on gas, but the thermostat runs on electricity.
What am I going to make the kids for lunch? They don't eat sammiches except grilled cheese. I have no cold food that they would like. Dammit! DS and I are going to have to go to the stupid store in the morning to get something the kids will eat. A fruit and veggie platter, I guess.
Ha! I could barbecue. BBQ'd grilled cheese...that's funny.
Dammit. This is inconvenient.


20 Comments:
Bake some breaded drumsticks tonight, make a bit of potato salad and get a few pieces of fruit and have a living room picnic with cold food tomorrow at lunch!
Our neighbors up at the lake once baked a cake in the BBQ. Strangest thing I ever saw but it worked.
Hey! We have made grilled cheese while camping! Over a fire! We have sammich makers that go directly into the camp fire.
You could do it on a grill! All you have to do is cover the grill with foil.
Have pizza delivered!
How can they do this on GRoundhog's Day???????!!!!
What inconvenience! I guess yall can go out or is it shut off everywhere?
Mmmmm, fruit and veggies. Perhaps this is what I will have for lunch.
Glad it's mild up there, sweetie. I think it's going to be 60 here today.
UPDATE!
I'm back. Yay! I'm cheesed that I didn't get up bright and early to watch the groundhog live. *humpf*
DS and I did go to the store. We got some fresh buns from the bakery and some deli meats (which DS eats just plain), yoghurt and fruit.
Also, I emailed my former boss to tell him that France refuses to respond to my emails and he said that they emailed him last week to say the forms were on their way. Well, shit.
1. Boss could have told me.
2. France could have hit "Reply" and said "Forms sent". How hard is that?
3. Why did they tell boss and not me? Bastiges.
Blah. Actually, the form came in the mail about half an hour ago.
LOL! All that worry about the form and now you have it! Seems silly now, doesn't it? *smooch*
Glad you're back and everything is okay. All this talk about Groundhogs Day makes me feel really guilty for not caring one way or another.
Make them whatever kind of sandwich YOU want to eat! If they get hungry enough, they'll eat it. If not, you have something to munch!
DooWah! Did I welcome you to my blog yet? Welcome!
It's not letting me comment on the above post. *pout*
And now this makes no sense because there isn't a post above. LOL
Did Blogger eat your Four Things, Seana? I coulda swore it was here yesterday!
Yeah, I thought I was losing my mind for a minute. There was a Four Things post here, wasn't there?
Hope you will do it again, Seana! I wanted to comment.
*still thinks Arkie could be losing her mind*
Holy crap! Where did the 4 things go?
Geez!
Blogger ate my other post from yesterday too.
OK, I'm writing up another one.
Where did you find it? Interesting read klonopin side effects mid missouri ear nose throat facial plastic surgery Lexus dealership detroit metro buick dealers women hiking boot salem oregon mazda ayala land incorporation best price blackberry universal fitness equipment Free texas holdem on line Ge wire circuit breaker box Jugar black jack Oldsmobile com Hoover washers Onstad twitchell law office Applied discovery lexus nexus acquisition dress florida short wedding
Where did you find it? Interesting read Mens penis exposed swimwear golf personalized license plates ideas Earthlink spyware blocker Symantec internet virus scan Best buy on celebrex ultracet fioricet Car sketches loans discount ultracet prescription Celebrex scholarships Extraction hydrocodone cheap tramadol black jack http://www.table-tennis-9.info/Narcotic-ultracet.html Benton kentucky manufactured homes
Post a Comment
<< Home