Help!
My son has taken over the computer! He's on the Peep and the Big Wide World site playing the games! (They're cute, actually.)
I want a turn! I'm stuck doing the laundry and the vacuuming and it's no fun!
Soon, we'll have to take his sister back to school and he'll want to keep playing. What do I do while he's clicking away?
Wah!


9 Comments:
WEll, you are his mom and the adult. Limit his time on the computer so that you can come and play.
Don't let him come to my sight. It isn't child proof.
LOL!
Do what I'm planning to do. Buy a new puter for you and give him yours. *snort* Now, I just need to win the lottery.
Seriously, I try to limit my kids to about 30 minutes at a shot on the computer because there is only so much laundry/dusting/vacuuming/etc that I can do at a time and it's not good for them to be on the computer as much as I am.
Hi, Sonya!
LOL Scnookie and momma!
Yeah, it's the do as I say, not as I do conflict that kept me from kicking him off earlier...
It's more educational that a lot of other things he might be doing.
Anyway, he and I are going to bake a cake now, I think.
This sounds like a good time to teach him the value of sharing! If he gets half an hour, so should you!
... or teach him about taking turns!
Give him some Nyquil. Duh.
Sell him?
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Head hilton in share time tooth whitening monmouth new jersey Venus edge swimwear model centerline alfa romeo parts swimwear Is ovulite effective when i am in clomid highschool girls swimsuit
Post a Comment
<< Home