Stuff
1. We are hosting DD's little friend after lunch today. She's a nice girl. She was in DD's Junior Kindergarten class, but moved away for a couple years. DD is very tall for her age and this girl is almost as tall. It makes DD look like less of a giant when playing with her. :-) In contrast, the boys who were over yesterday are almost the same height as DS. DD is at least 18 inches taller than either of them, even though the one is 6 months older than she is.
2. I should have registered DD for the winter swimming lessons already. Apparently classes started this week. Oops.
3. DH reeeeeeally wants to ride his motorcycle to work. He just traded the other one in 2 months ago to get this one, which he loves. He's already been out on it a couple times, even though he had to wear his freezer suit. The weirdo.
4. I borrowed the boys' mother's "Slim in 6" DVD. Wow. That's some workout. I bet if I did that every day for 6 weeks, I'd be near my goal weight. Too bad I have to give it back. Well, she's all motivated (except she was a bit stiff yesterday and didn't mind me taking it for a day), so good for her. She borrowed my Pilates tape. Anyway, the good thing about that Slim in 6 thing is that I didn't have to keep up with some difficult routine, which is what always throws me about aerobics. I don't think I'm stupid, but I can never keep up. I could, this time. Either I got smarter, or the people who made this video were thinking of people like me when they made it. That's why I like the Pilates one and the yoga DVD too - easy to follow along, but not boring.
5. *smooch*


19 Comments:
I need to find a new workout video for the winter. Summer is easy. I just power walk 2 miles everyday. But that's hard to do in the wind and rain. *sigh*
*smooch*
Seems to me you should copy her DVD.
*smooch*
Never heard of Slim in 6. I'll have to check it out....when I can actually exercise again.
Tell DH to quit being a freak & stay in an enclosed vehicle.
I go to the gym, but want to find a fitness video for home. Something like "sweating to the oldies" WITHOUT Richard Simmons.
I have a step aerobics tape but I never watch it. I just do my own thing.
Which reminds me, I need to work out. *sigh*
I could never follow a video exercise routine. I'm too damn lazy. I have started walking on the treadmill though.
A nice day. No chance to visit here, though. DS is such a little brother. I love him, but he is a pest.
I like #5 best! *big grin*
I walked a couple of blocks and scrubbed the bathroom. Oh, and made dessert. I'm tired now.
I cleaned out the pond in the backyard today. The plastic that I had covering was punctured by a tree limb during a storm. The pond filled up. URGH!
I am tired too.
BTW...I am with HD! I like #5 the best.
Ooo! I lvoe *smooch*ing cute guys.
Poor Coco and vols for being tired. I assume that when the weather is nicer and the pool is cleaner, we are all invited to swim. I'll bring munchies.
Sonya: If I thought I could do another workout at this point (just finished the DVD again), I assure you I would. I linked you. I can't remember if I asked. I hope that's OK. :-)
Just stopping in to *smooch* Seana! Even if I am not a cute guy.
Freezer suit? *giggle*
I have to find a workout video that I like actually like and start doing it. I liked one I used to do but I don't think I could do it anymore. It was Chyna's workout video (you know, the wrestler).
*smooch*
1. "hosting" is such a cute term.
2. Can you still register her or is it full?
3. It's too darn cold. BIL has a bike, and I get a good laugh every time he comes over with all these clothes on, and I'm wearing shorts/short sleeves.
4. I am the same way. I have no "groove." But I'm trying to get it back. I'm going to be tutored by Stella.
5. *smooch* back atcha.
Yay, smooches from hot chicks!
Hi, Nutz!
Hi, Glow! DH used to work in a large warehouse with a huge blast freezer. They all had to wear these overall things. He says it's really warm. I should hope so.
I didn't know Chyna had a workout video! That would be cool.
Hi Boo! I called the pool and for some reason, they're a week late starting, so we're good. Whew. She's been looking forward to the next session since the last. Even though she didn't pass the level. She keeps putting her feet down, so they couldn't evaluate whether she could swim as far as she needed to to pass. As it happens, at least 2 other kids in her class from before will be in her class again.
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! quality cabinets Equipment moving services asthma inhalairs Domain search site web Lamborghini seat cover Auto alarm verzekering how to install hydraulics on an oldsmobile automatic Custom bookmaker 1954 ford naa Simon 3 wireless home security manuals cars oldsmobile Dodge durango squeaky leaf springs pennsylvania life insurance illinois agents 924 cartridge dell ink Protonix information Free black jack poker viagra levitra
Excellent, love it! » »
This is very interesting site... Poster smoking stop prescription smoking stop herb http://www.zyrtec-and-side-effect.info/Lamborghini-south-melbourne.html Charleston eyewear Sports psychology-grand island ne Buy topamax prescription manufacturer Blue orchids mystic bud dildo soccer moms are hott Moose creek jacket Canadian merchant accounts
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Jack's big ass show lacie Monster rancher tv music Motor vehicle insurance act Amateur molotov Boulder staion casino las vegas nv side effects of wellbutrin Writing a trip report 1989 acura integra
Post a Comment
<< Home