Friday, December 30, 2005

My cat...

...is staaaaaarrrrrving!

We only put out the dry food! There is no canned food! Pleeeeeease give her some! Pleeeease!

It's so sad. So very very sad.

11 Comments:

At Friday, December 30, 2005 11:42:00 AM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Damn spoiled cat! This is exactly why I only ever gave my Harley dry food. Of course, he'd friggin' die whenever I ran out of that! *rolls eyes*

 
At Friday, December 30, 2005 12:28:00 PM, Blogger momma said...

Can't be worse than my cat being in heat for 10 days. Thank God it's finally over.

 
At Friday, December 30, 2005 12:32:00 PM, Blogger Sonya said...

Do you have some cookies for the cat to nibble on?

 
At Friday, December 30, 2005 12:38:00 PM, Blogger mm said...

Mine get all excited when they hear a can opener, even though we never give them canned food. Even the wet food we *did* give them, long ago, came in little foil-ish type packages, so I have no idea why they come running to the can opener.

You spoil your cat. :)

 
At Friday, December 30, 2005 2:20:00 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

You can have all of ours. I quit giving mine wet food when they became very very beggy and very very fat.

 
At Friday, December 30, 2005 3:56:00 PM, Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Let her eat cake!

 
At Friday, December 30, 2005 6:30:00 PM, Blogger arkie said...

So the cat is a picky eater like your DH?

 
At Friday, December 30, 2005 8:09:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

The cats stopped eating the canned food a year ago. They just wouldn't touch it anymore. I tried a couple brands and then just gave it up. About 3 months ago, I started giving them just a little bit of the canned again and they love it again. So yes, they are picky like DH. *grin*

I'll have to write an opposite post about how DH has actually made a lot of changes in the last 5 years. Really, I'm proud of the way he's been trying new things since 2000. For such a picky guy, he's found a quite a few new things and given up some bad food habits. I shouldn't hassle him. But it's fun. And easy!

OK, so the cat has been meowing at me all. freaking. day. If I hadn't been out for a couple hours this afternoon, I bet she would have just followed me around whining.

There aren't any cat cookies and they got all the tuna for Christmas. I don't think they'd eat the cake. :D

 
At Friday, December 30, 2005 9:31:00 PM, Blogger Coco said...

You cat abuser! Can't you see she's wasting away. Feed her au plus sacrant, for God's sake!

 
At Friday, December 30, 2005 9:32:00 PM, Blogger Coco said...

I have to add that ours are freaks about the can opener too, though we never ever ever give them wet food (the dry food that comes from the vet is plenty expensive, thanks).

 
At Wednesday, February 14, 2007 8:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Solicitors in cheshire chrysler town and country suspension repairs In car tv&aposs Arizona accutane stats Parental movie control reviews best radar laser detectors Valium cat dosage 64 mb sdram d864120 In council bluff iowa car dealer Zyban wirkt sauna pussies tgp movies how to buy radar detector Arizona accutane legal internet site Dakota backpack 15 22 9 tumi radar detector test reports. Dialup error 629 http://www.roof-racks-4.info/1991_volvo_240_roof_rack.html compare prices on ministry of sound mp3 players

 

Post a Comment

<< Home