Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year!

*Big Smooches* to Zombie for starting me a birthday thread at the other place. And to everyone who posted in it.

Our plans for tonight are:
  • Eat Chinese food
  • Watch Madasascar
  • Stay up late
  • Fall asleep on the couch
  • Miss seeing the ball drop
  • Wake up and go to bed

It'll be great!

Happy New Year!

19 Comments:

At Saturday, December 31, 2005 10:22:00 AM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

OMG! I will pretty much be doing the same thing! Except eating Chinese food and watching Madagascar!

New Year's *smooches* for Seana & the Seana family!

Oh! ...and Happy Birfday again!!!

 
At Saturday, December 31, 2005 11:10:00 AM, Blogger ukrocks said...

Happy Mew Years Seana!

 
At Saturday, December 31, 2005 1:19:00 PM, Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

I sorry I didn't post to your birthday thread but Happy Birthday sweety, ya gotta know I love you.

Happy New Year, too!


*smooches*

 
At Saturday, December 31, 2005 1:33:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

Oh, well, OK, *smooch* to Chrissy too then. *grin*

 
At Saturday, December 31, 2005 2:14:00 PM, Blogger Monstah said...

Hippo bird day, Seana! *smooch*

 
At Saturday, December 31, 2005 3:09:00 PM, Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

What a cozy day.

I? am bored today and I love it.

I haven't been bored in months.

 
At Saturday, December 31, 2005 3:27:00 PM, Blogger Puffy said...

Happy Birthday, New Year's girl! When you were born, did you come home from the hospital in a New Year's hat and blanket?

 
At Saturday, December 31, 2005 7:58:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

Thank-you all!

Madagascar is funny.

DS is a PITA. He's going to bed now. *snort*

DD is all set up to stay up until midnight.

 
At Saturday, December 31, 2005 10:04:00 PM, Blogger Zombs said...

We are watching Twilight Zone marathon and hopefully won't fall asleep~

 
At Sunday, January 01, 2006 12:34:00 AM, Blogger ukrocks said...

Did you get DS in bed at 8 and did DD stay up till midnight? Happy New Years Seana!

 
At Sunday, January 01, 2006 5:42:00 PM, Blogger mm said...

Hope you had a great night Seana! We stayed up (at my parent's house) and watched the ball drop, then came home and went to bed.

Happy New Year, sweetie!

 
At Sunday, January 01, 2006 9:20:00 PM, Blogger Zombs said...

I think this means I am on her faovurite list today!

 
At Sunday, January 01, 2006 11:45:00 PM, Blogger Schnookie said...

Happy New Year Seana!!

We watched the Twilight Zone marathon also, watched the ball drop, then went to bed.Woohoo!

 
At Monday, January 02, 2006 12:14:00 AM, Blogger Seana said...

Hello, people!

I haven't been here all day because I had to do some things that were bugging me. We will now actually be able to walk into the basement storage area! I'm taking a whole mess of stuff to the dump tomorrow. When you're in the brutal cleaning/clearing mode, go with it, I say.

So, yes! DS went to bed and DD stayed up until midnight. We watched the elevator go up the Skylon Tower in Niagara Falls, instead of the ball dropping in Toronto. I like the NF show better. The Toronto host chicks were wearing really annoying outfits.

*smooches* to everyone!

And Zombie was definitely my favourite yesterday. *big hug*

 
At Monday, January 02, 2006 10:11:00 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

Happy Birthday. I'm sorry I wasn't around to celebrate with you.
Happy New Year.
*smooches*

 
At Monday, January 02, 2006 10:52:00 AM, Blogger Coco said...

Glad you had a good New Year, Seana! *smooch*

 
At Monday, January 02, 2006 11:05:00 AM, Blogger momma said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Happy Belated New Year!

Now for the real question...how was Madagascar? Do I need to go buy it as the Rottens have instructed?

 
At Monday, January 02, 2006 3:20:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

I would actually recommend it, Momma. My kids didn't get a few of the jokes, but they enjoyed it. More importantly, *I* enjoyed it. Hee.

 
At Wednesday, February 07, 2007 12:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! pharmacy buy oxycontin phone consultation buspirone dealer generic of buspirone Sexual side effects in paxil maui inkjet Buspirone without prior prescription College and junior tennis discount bontril area rug generic vicodin Coming off lexapro Hawaiian print rolling backpacks allegra d experiences http://www.provigil-for-depression-treatment.info/buspirone.html Audio conferencing collaboration Vacuum cleaner hoses

 

Post a Comment

<< Home