Best Wishes
The children are playing mostly quietly in DD's room. DH is watching some home improvement show. I've stripped the beds to wash the sheets so that everyone can have clean sheets for Christmas Eve. Everyone's new jammies are waiting to be put on for the stuffed toy hunt. I think I'll make breadsticks to go with dinner. I can't wait to see their faces tomorrow when they see what we got them. This year they will get more practical items, because though Daddy and Mommy like to have lots of presents, we just don't have lots of money this year. But there is a new bike with training wheels for DS and a rock tumbler/jewelry maker for DD.
I hope my cousin will call to tell me that my uncle from (way) the other side of Toronto has dropped by her father's and that if we make it there in 20 minutes, we can say Hi to him and our aunt. It still feels a bit empty without Nana to visit. Eventually, we'll make a new tradition, but her place was where everyone met. Everyone.
There is peameal bacon (back bacon rolled in cornmeal) for breakfast tomorrow morning. That was what we had on Christmas morning at Nana and Papa's for years. We'll probably skip the eggs, though. Maybe we'll get a toaster oven from Santa and use it to make toast that isn't partly burnt on one side. *grin* We have premium hot cocoa for Daddy and Big Girl and hazelnut cream for Mommy's coffee, which Big Boy will probably drink - good thing it's decaf!
This is my favourite day, when all the out-of-the-house rushing around is done, and all that needs to be taken care of is a bit of tidying around the house. Now, finally, I can feel the happy anticipation instead of the stress.
I'm not a person of faith, but I'd like to wish you all blessings this holiday. Joy and Peace. Happy smiles from family and friends. Christmas, Hanukkah, Yule or Kwanzaa: blessings to you all.


14 Comments:
Aww, everything sounds so perfect. I'm sure the kids will be thrilled.
I hope your uncle does come to visit, so you can see him. Traditions are hard to let go of.
*smooches* Seana and family!
Happy Holidays Seana!
Sounds like you are having a great time prepping (except for the laundry thing)! I'm doing some cleaning today, too. Nolay just went to nap on the clean sheets.
I'm sure the kids will LOVE their new toys! Have fun watching them play with their new things!
Merry Christmas!
Happy Holidays to you and yours. Hope the kids had a wonderful day!
Stuffed toy hunt sounds fun!
Your breakfast sounds yummy! I got some Godiva hot chocolate.
It sounds like a wonderful day with your darling family. I see lots of love there. Merry Christmas.
It sounds like you had a great day planned. I hope it went well for you.
*smooch*
*smooch* Thank you Seana. I hope you had a nice day.
Hope you had a great holiday!
I hope you had a great day, Seana!
I miss you! Where are you?
*smooch*
Thank-you all for dropping by! I'm sorry to have been absent for so long. We've had a great Christmas. Really great. Looking forward to reading the blogs and finding out how you all have been doing.
*smooches*
Keep up the good work Maximum dosage of zoloft Laboratory barcode readers and interactive pda dev La recuperacin de la vicio de oxycontin www bextra braun coffee maker with grinder automatic gates edinburgh mazda mpv uk Wedding invitations aututmn discount maytag neptune washers repair in san diego Blood clots and air pressure camcorder panasonic panasonic pv gs400 minidv panasonic http://www.bextra6.info/montanabextrasideeffects.html At26t corded phone answering machine 1818 http://www.what-is-protonix.info/Inexpensive-cialis.html levitra warum so teuer http://www.pfizerbextra.info/Fside-effects-for-bextra.html Oldsmobile cars parts Suzuki bandit 600 mpg video cumshot password
Post a Comment
<< Home