Thursday, January 05, 2006

Other Stuff

I Have New Jewelry

My children have made me a pretty new ring and a pretty new pin. The rock tumbler is redeemed. Oh, it's still loud and kind of annoying, but they looked so cute presenting me with this stuff that I can hardly stay angry with it.

I think the rocks should have shined up more, but I'm not letting the damned thing run any longer. :-)

Ill-Fated Trip

We tried to go to the library, but the kids gave up not quite halfway there. We'd have made it if we'd been walking, but DD was on her scooter (only fell once!) and DS was on his new bike, which has both a hand brake and a backwards pedalling brake, so he gets confused.

Wow

I have just toured blogland and discovered a great deal of smut that I didn't know was there. I've been a bit busy, since DD is still at home. I feel all left out.

Domesticity

Now I have to go make dinner. Who wants burgers? Yes, they will be BBQed. It's acutally pretty warm out. Meaning, not colder than freezing.

17 Comments:

At Thursday, January 05, 2006 5:39:00 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

*raises hand*

I would like my burger well done, with lettuce, tomato, mayo & ketchup please!

Nutz <--- is glad there is at least one more person here in blog land with no smut

 
At Thursday, January 05, 2006 5:39:00 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Oh, no cheese, please!

 
At Thursday, January 05, 2006 6:13:00 PM, Blogger mm said...

Hey! We had burgers on Tuesday! But we did ours on the indoor Foreman Grill. Not too bad.

There is lots of smut, isn't there? Like everyone is secretly trying to put me out of my job! Pfft! I'll just up the ante. ;-)

 
At Thursday, January 05, 2006 7:04:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

Yeah, you're right. Up Ante's. :D

The burgers were good. I made them out of ground beef (not ground chicken). Here is yours, Nutz.

We like them the same way! Except that I am a hot pepper freak and put those on too.

 
At Thursday, January 05, 2006 7:13:00 PM, Blogger Coco said...

It's warm here too, if you count -9 as warm. Which it is.

Glad to hear the burgers were good. I think I might still be hungry despite a really delicious dinner.

 
At Thursday, January 05, 2006 8:34:00 PM, Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

I would love some burgers.
*looks around lab*
Or some food.

And the smut? Is totally Nutzy's fault. She's such a smut hound.

 
At Thursday, January 05, 2006 9:04:00 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Thanks Seana! *smooch*

*glares @ Bob*
Are you trying to de-prudify me or sumthin'?

 
At Thursday, January 05, 2006 9:09:00 PM, Blogger momma said...

New jewelry is always wonderful! And I'm sure the kids are quite proud of themselves.

Dinner? BBQ'd? Yummmmm. I'll take a grilled chicken breast, please.

 
At Friday, January 06, 2006 2:42:00 AM, Blogger Chrissy (woe) said...

Hi sweety, love the new jewelry :D That stuff is prescious ya know? Heck, I am thrilled with the drawings my grandkids do for me (and proudly display them on the fridge).

I'll do a chicken breast, too, mahalo ;-)

 
At Friday, January 06, 2006 8:17:00 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

Just stopping by to say hello. *smooch*

 
At Friday, January 06, 2006 8:39:00 AM, Blogger volsfan said...

Just lemme know when you wanna take your smut to whole new level...UMKAY?

 
At Friday, January 06, 2006 10:41:00 AM, Blogger Sonya said...

Yall sound like the perfect little family.

*big hug*

 
At Friday, January 06, 2006 11:06:00 AM, Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

vols: please warn me before you take the smut to whole new level.

please

 
At Friday, January 06, 2006 11:30:00 AM, Blogger Seana said...

Perfect family indeed. *stifledsnicker* But thank-you. *grin* And they are very proud of their creations.

So now we know, when Coco's hungry despite have eaten, she's about to have a baby.

Go Coco!

I'm afraid of vols' new smut level. I mean, I'm pretty familiar with porn and literotica, but sometimes things still surprise me.

Hi, Chrissy, nice to see you!

I still think Nutz is a prude. Which is good. Apparently.

 
At Friday, January 06, 2006 12:04:00 PM, Blogger Schnookie said...

Oooooooooooooh pretty ring & pin!!!

I would absolutely LOVE a burger. *droooooooooooooool*

 
At Friday, January 06, 2006 12:25:00 PM, Blogger lights said...

Am I too late for a burger? I'm weird though (big shock I'm sure) I love M&M's Tasty Burgers. They're thin and tasty and probably contain no actual meat, but they're my favorites. Don't ask why.

 
At Friday, January 06, 2006 6:42:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

OK, but Schnookie and lights get the last ones. :D

I've never had a "Tasty Burger", but we sometimes get the President's Choice all-beef ones. They're pretty good for frozen burgers. It doesn't surprise me that you're weird, lights. (Don't hurt me.)

As posted above, the ones being served are homemade.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home