Stuff I think, stuff I like, stuff I don't like, stuff that happens, just a bunch of stuff.
posted by Seana @ 1:43 AM 12 comments
*smooch*They are fun, aren't they? When Bob can fit you in the schedule (*snort*), I would love to read yours!
Hiya Seana! I guess I better get busy on Chapter Two then huh?
Yes, lights...chop chop! *grin*I'm not so sure I can do the assignment justice Nutz. We'll see. *hurries off to check for new installments*
Now I am also gawking at baby pics on Coco's blog.Awwwww!
Well, I've been spending all day linking people to my blog. It took me a while to figure it out, but I really wanted to do it ON MY OWN and I did!!
No update? No story?This almost as boring as Monsty's update from a couple days ago.
I'm nearly as exciting as boiling water.Woo!
I got behind as well. I guess I will spend this afternoon catching up.
Trust me, I won't be adding my unromantic meeting story to your plate. Instead, I'll just say "hi!"
Hi Seana! I just came here to sit beside you and hope you rub off on me! Take that however you wish! *smooch*
Waaaaaaaaah.
Best regards from NY! bontril pill buy tramadol hummer limo services for indiana
Post a Comment
<< Home
"I think I know quite a lot that I didn't used to know. It's amazing what you do end up knowing, I sometimes think. I often wonder what new stuff I'll know." - Mustrum Ridcully, Archchancellor, Unseen University
View my complete profile
12 Comments:
*smooch*
They are fun, aren't they? When Bob can fit you in the schedule (*snort*), I would love to read yours!
Hiya Seana! I guess I better get busy on Chapter Two then huh?
Yes, lights...chop chop! *grin*
I'm not so sure I can do the assignment justice Nutz. We'll see.
*hurries off to check for new installments*
Now I am also gawking at baby pics on Coco's blog.
Awwwww!
Well, I've been spending all day linking people to my blog. It took me a while to figure it out, but I really wanted to do it ON MY OWN and I did!!
No update? No story?
This almost as boring as Monsty's update from a couple days ago.
I'm nearly as exciting as boiling water.
Woo!
I got behind as well. I guess I will spend this afternoon catching up.
Trust me, I won't be adding my unromantic meeting story to your plate. Instead, I'll just say "hi!"
Hi Seana! I just came here to sit beside you and hope you rub off on me! Take that however you wish! *smooch*
Waaaaaaaaah.
Best regards from NY! bontril pill buy tramadol hummer limo services for indiana
Post a Comment
<< Home