Randomness
1. If they can put a man on the moon, why can't they make a teapot that doesn't leak when you pour?
2. Why do I continue to drink tea with my cousin on TAR night when I don't like tea?
3. I had a dream last night that I was visiting with a man who kept peacocks and other birds in his way cool old house. His wife was very sweet. I don't know who they were. We had coffee or something and I left. When the door shut behind me, I thought to myself "Wow, I'm so blogging about this guy!".
4. Treehouse (Kids' TV channel here) is playing a different Barbie movie every night at 6:00. We're enjoying them. I actually like the movies. I like how they get actual ballerinas or skaters and use those special suits to translate their movement into computer graphics. It looks very real. Swan Lake is on tonight.
5. My son built himself a fort out of couch cushions and fell asleep inside. Aw.
Edit:
DD is feeling much better. DS, however has just given me a whole new load of laundry. Dammit! There's another 3 days of emptying barf buckets. Pity me.
Another Edit:
Make that 2 loads. Here's hoping he makes it to the bucket next time. Pity me more.


14 Comments:
OMG! You dreamt about my hubby??? He is a bird brain at times. I was the sweet wife, right?
*wink*
I still make forts out of couch cushions. Is that wrong?
Why don't you like tea?
Nutz: your house is so cool! I love the cobblestone courtyard and wrought iron gate. (I really wish I knew where that came from. Possibly from the talk about TAR going to...oh wait. Yes, that's it. I've been there...it's in Montreal...Ha! Now, how did the peacocks get there....hmmmm....)
Carey: by all means build forts out of the couch cushions, but please put them back when you're done. You know how we like things to be tidied up at the end of the day. There's a good girl.
MM: I don't know. I'm the only one in my family (on Mom's side) who doesn't. People are always offering me tea. I don't think they believe I'm genetically capable of disliking it. :D
Pass it to me then, I love tea.
*trips over couch cushions*
You sound like Michelle. *grin*
DH makes cushion/blanket forts for my cat Biba LOL. He's a dork *grin*
Sorry you are dealing with sick kids Seana. I have that problem with cats. NOT FUN!
*HUGS*
Thank-you Schnookie. That was very nice pity. No-one else seems to be following the instructions. *humpf*
*gives tea to MM* I went through this phase when I tried reeeeeeally hard to like tea, tried herbals and that chai stuff, but no. I can drink it, but I don't like it.
Michelle must be way cool.
Poor kiddos! Hope they are both feeling better and you don't get it.
Ahhh! Those peacocks must mean something! You should have arkie consult those dream interpretation books or sites (whichever she uses) to see why they appeared.
If I point and laugh, can I then pity you for having very very mean imaginary friends?
You have my pity too, one of my "boys" (housemate) has been sick, but nothing a little brandy with hot water and lemon couldn't help (he's had a bad cold with the aches). Dr. Chrissy to the rescue ;-)
Have you ever tried Sportea? It is a Colorado thing but I order online all the time since I can't get it here, very yummy and nutritious.
*sits next to MM with her new stash of tea*
*smooch*
Welcome, Red Dobie! Thank-you!
Thank-you also to Chrissy and momma.
Bob: no, the pity must be entirely because I am emptying buckets and doing way more laundry. Feel free to point and laugh anyway.
I tend to believe that stuff in my dreams are just a re-hash of daily thoughts, fears, things I've read or seen or whatever. I did a search on one site anyway:
Peacock
To see a peacock in your dream, represents spring, birth, and new growth. It is a good omen, signaling prestige, much success and contentment with your career. It may also be telling of your confidence and even arrogance over your success.
Woo! I'll be happy in my chosen career: staying at home with the kids. I've been able to stay at home for months now. I'm really good at it. Very few people are as good at this as I am. *sticks nose up arrogantly*
This is very interesting site... Zinn cabinets change game save hentai Portable dvd players long battery life cisco aironet 1300 software Statins and alzheimers disease fiat 127 Chevrolet silverado 2500 E-z gate opener engine positioning search specialist submission Affiliate program software best results
Post a Comment
<< Home