Monday, November 28, 2005

Quickie

Just a quick post of random stuff.

1. I washed my itchy cat with some shampoo that's supposed to make her skin feel better. She still seems to be twitching, though.

2. My cat has forgiven me for bathing her. At least, she is trying to sit on me while I type and has stopped giving me dirty looks and running away from me.

3. I keep forgetting that I'm doing laundry. The first load, I forgot to close the lid on the washer, and it sat there for 1 hour. I hate laundry.

21 Comments:

At Monday, November 28, 2005 11:44:00 AM, Blogger momma said...

I need some anti-itchy stuff for the dog. Damn. That means I need to go to Walmart. Double damn.

 
At Monday, November 28, 2005 11:54:00 AM, Blogger mm said...

We buy ours at the vet, and it works really well.
I've forgotten the laundry thing too, but mine just sits in there already washed until I have to wash it again.

 
At Monday, November 28, 2005 12:37:00 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

*scritches* for the kitty cat.

I hate laundry too.

 
At Monday, November 28, 2005 1:12:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

Ew. Walmart. Godspeed.

MM: my folks used to take in boarders. The one girl would never remember to come back and take the laundry out of the washer. Then when I would go to do my laundry, I'd have to wash on load of hers, because it stank to high heaven and I wasn't going to take it out. Ew. Then I'd just stick it on the counter and ignore it. She could just put it in the dryer herself.

Hi, Nutz!

Tishy: "Go get" your laundry? Someone else does it for you? Lucky.

 
At Monday, November 28, 2005 1:17:00 PM, Blogger Sonya said...

My groomer uses T-gel to stop the animals from being itchey. I started using it. It is supose to kill fleas too. I ran out and used Head and Shoulders this weekend. I think it really helped with the dog's itchey skin.

 
At Monday, November 28, 2005 2:23:00 PM, Blogger Schnookie said...

I'm just sitting here in awe that you were able to bathe your cat.

I'm impressed.

 
At Monday, November 28, 2005 4:03:00 PM, Blogger Breezy said...

Ack! The clothes in the washer.

*runs off*

 
At Monday, November 28, 2005 7:39:00 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

I like quickees.

I left a load in the washer for three days last week. It wasn't until I opened it up to a load that I noticed this. Ooooops.

 
At Monday, November 28, 2005 7:40:00 PM, Blogger Coco said...

I am right with you on laundry. En plus, our washer and dryer are way back in the corner of the basement and I find it hard to waddle my butt over there frequently enough.

I also agree with Nookie. You bathed a cat? *bows* That is impressive.

 
At Monday, November 28, 2005 8:36:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

Bathing the cat. Well, OK, it's not so easy or anything. She gets so scared of being in the shower stall, that all she can do is push on my hand, which I keep on her chest. It doesn't occur to her to scratch or bite me. Poor cat. She peed a few times, she was so scared. She does seem a bit better now.

In other news, Mona the Vampire is a cute show.

 
At Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:33:00 AM, Blogger Rose said...

I hate laundary too.

*runs off to fold load that's been in dryer for 2 hours*

 
At Tuesday, November 29, 2005 11:02:00 AM, Blogger Seana said...

*shoos poor cat away from skeerydeadguy*

Thanks. Um, I'll keep that in mind.

The laundry is now all nicely folded and sitting in the basket waiting for me to put it away. It will wait there until I have to do laundry again, at which point I will have no choice but to put it away so I can take the dirty stuff downstairs.

 
At Tuesday, November 29, 2005 12:49:00 PM, Blogger Zombs said...

All this cat talk is code right?

Bathing the cat...hee hee.

 
At Tuesday, November 29, 2005 1:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with the others about bathing the cat. I haven't had a cat in years, but I remember enough to know that I shouldn't try to do that.

I don't mind laundry, but it is sometimes a PITA. I am very particular about my washing, so I usually end up with six to seven loads each weekend. This past weekend, we were running around on Saturday, so I didn't get it all done. DH had some pants he absolutely needed on Sunday, and they were still in the dryer. He actually told me I purposely didn't dry them. Whatever. I managed to get them dry before he left to work on the Bay house. Now, they are dirty again. Personally I think he needs to just buy a second pair in case of situations like this. It's his fault we were running around so much on Saturday.

 
At Tuesday, November 29, 2005 2:31:00 PM, Blogger Zombs said...

TOBOGGON RIDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At Tuesday, November 29, 2005 2:45:00 PM, Blogger Coco said...

I just went into the laundry room because Eric asked me to put the stuff in the washer into the dryer.

I got the shock of my life. THERE IS NO DIRTY LAUNDRY IN MY LAUNDRY ROOM.

????????

Wow. I think I need to pay more attention. Eric has been doing all the laundry and dishes for the last week and he is doing a better job than I ever could. No dirty dishes hanging around on the counter. No dirty laundry mouldering in corners. That is just scary.

 
At Tuesday, November 29, 2005 3:10:00 PM, Blogger lights said...

LOL @ skeerydeadguy! *notices how many cat lovers are around here* That's not funny, dude.

My friends have my dog's sister and a couple weeks ago Ginger (Holly's sister, not OT Ginger) ended up with ear mites. She scratched so much that she has no hair left on her one ear. The poor thing looks like she only has one ear. Thankfully the vet gave her a needle and some cream to get rid of the itchiness. Now she just needs her hair to grow back.

 
At Tuesday, November 29, 2005 6:18:00 PM, Blogger Zombs said...

Are you gonna "wash the cat" again? *giggles*

I wonder how your "cat" got so itchy?

 
At Tuesday, November 29, 2005 6:55:00 PM, Blogger mtw said...

Seana, did the fur stick to your tongue? That's usually the only bad part about giving the cat a bath. ;-)

 
At Tuesday, November 29, 2005 8:41:00 PM, Blogger Zombs said...

mtw? ya got something stuck between your teeth!

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 12:17:00 AM, Blogger Seana said...

LOL @ all of you. I'm so farking tired. But let me just *smooch* all of you before I go off to bed.

*SMOOCH*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home