Sunday, December 04, 2005

Lost

One set of keys: car, house, spare keys for 2 other houses. Last seen in kitchen on Thursday.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Where are my freaking keys??!!!!

*****

Edit:

Nevermind.

They were on top of the fridge. This is why I'm supposed to ALWAYS leave them on the hook. Not in my purse, not in my pocket. ON THE HOOK.

6 Comments:

At Sunday, December 04, 2005 4:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm supposed to use the hook too, especially with dh's keys. I leave mine in the car because I park in the garage. If I ever bring them into the house, it's all over.

I have lost my keys so many times. And my favorite is when I lose my work keys and then spend an hour trying to find them. One time I lost my keys in my office. I left them on the copier, but I was frantic for 30 minutes because I thought a student had taken them. I was ready to call the locksmith, which would have been bad.

I also used to be famous for locking them in the car -- and I had the car running on at least 3 such occasions.

 
At Sunday, December 04, 2005 7:37:00 PM, Blogger Coco said...

Glad you found them. I was going to tell you to ask Buggy where they were, because she knows where everything is.

 
At Monday, December 05, 2005 1:47:00 AM, Blogger mm said...

I have no actual place for mine, I guess the table is usually it, but often it's wherever I am standing when it occurs to me to put them down.
Glad you found them, but why on earth were they on the fridge? How tall are you? I'd have to toss mine to get them that high.

*smooch* I missed you too!

 
At Monday, December 05, 2005 10:32:00 AM, Blogger Seana said...

Wecome back MM! Our fridge isn't very tall. We had to buy a weird size to fit it in the space in the cupboards. The people who lived here before us had no concept of design. It really was an effort finding a fridge to fit.

I'm 5'6" and the fridge isn't much taller than I am. Of course, I stood on a chair to look for the keys, because there's a lot of stuff up there: that's the "you can't share it, it's MINE" place. :D

 
At Monday, December 05, 2005 11:38:00 AM, Blogger Sonya said...

I always lose mine too!

 
At Monday, December 05, 2005 6:01:00 PM, Blogger volsfan said...

Glad you found 'em! I was going to suggest looking on the fridge. Seriously.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home