Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Placeholder

I may be babysitting today. I'm pretty sure I am. If I am, then I won't be here, because these kids need supervision. In the past, I've mostly watched my old babysitter's two boys. They just come in and start playing with my kids, no problem. The girl and boy I've been watching some days aren't as familiar with us yet. It will take a bit, I guess. The boy seems to have impulse control issues. He's not a bad kid, but he really needs a firm hand. I try not to be too rough on him - he's only 5 - but he'll run right over me if I let him.

Happy thoughts to you all.

Bye.

See ya.

*smooch*

Edit: Nevermind! Good grief, 6 am is maybe not the time to be cancelling. Oh well, I had slept in anyway. Ha! I'll be back with a proper post after DS and I pick up some stuff at the grocery store.

9 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 2:22:00 AM, Blogger mm said...

Yikes. Sounds unpleasant. Maybe it will make you feel better if I say that both my kids are in school all day so I don't have to watch anyone.
Did that help? No? *sigh* I tried.

I'll be thinking about you...sending good luck vibes!

{{hugs}}

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 8:58:00 AM, Blogger Sonya said...

So they didn't stand you up this time?

*giggles*

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 9:06:00 AM, Blogger Coco said...

What a pain.

Anyway, have a lovely trip to the grocery store.

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 9:26:00 AM, Blogger Zombs said...

I have an impulse control sometimes.

*poot*

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 11:06:00 AM, Blogger Breezy said...

Bring me back crackers and summer sausage! Please?

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 12:06:00 PM, Blogger Glowie said...

*waits for new post*
*twirls hair*
*looks through grocery bags*

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 1:07:00 PM, Blogger Bravie said...

I'm in the mood for clam chowder.

 
At Monday, February 05, 2007 4:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Saint louis pilates

 
At Tuesday, February 06, 2007 5:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home