Meh
DH is home on vacation for the week. I don't know what to do with him. No, we can't do that. No, I don't feel like going into details. Wait, yes I do. I have never, ever in the entire history of having periods, ever been so up and down. I was extremely depressed on Sunday. I tried all my usual pick-me-ups, including a nice treat, getting something accomplished and perusing the blogs and OT. Yesterday, I tried to keep myself down, since I felt like all my wheels were spinning, but not touching the ground. Today, I felt a bit more grounded, but really huggy and snuggly. I don't know what to do with myself. My poor family. I'm finally starting to feel like me, but chunks of the last couple days are missing. It's all very annoying. Here's hoping this goes away with the hormones, because I don't like having to adjust to new situations. I'd have to get a sign to put on my head: "Stay away! Mood swings!"
DH is coming down with a cold. DS barfed all over his bed while I was out, so now I'll be doing laundry until the wee hours.
I hate the Weavers.
I love Earl.
We're getting snow for the next two days. Whee!


11 Comments:
Ack!!! Do what I do, take it out on Breezy and Glow. *grin*
Aww, so sorry Seana. Periods suck, don't they? I'm going nuts too (if that's any consolation) with DH and the kids home pretty much for the rest of the week. And all the crap lands on us, doesn't it?
{{hugs}}
Sorry about the sick family, especially the barf. Although, in a sense, the cold-ridden husband is worse, because the complaining is more significant.
*big hugs*
Eat some chocolate, maybe?
*smooch*
Weavers do suck --- and not in a good way.
---off to read Breezy's summary---
LOL Carey: Glow and Breezy would chop me into little bits if Itried that, I bet.
MM: Yeah, I could complain more, but I'm up here on the Net and he's down there with DS. :-) But, yeah, it's mostly just one more person for me to take care of. Pfft.
Chocolate is a good idea! Maybe I'll just eat the rest of the banana cake.
I will now go do Breezy's bidding.
*smooch* to HD!
*HUGS* One day, and I know it's coming, I'll be stuck home with a sick DH, all 5 cats and the dog puking. I just know it.
Hang in there Seana *smoooooch*
Oh I'm so right there with you on the up and down thing.
****************WARNING: GUYS MAY NOT WANT TO READ THE GIRL YUCKY TALK HERE FOR A MOMENT***********************
Of course due to that pneumonia, I had to reschedule the procedure, so hopefully this will be my last month with a visitor.
***********END GIRL TALK***********
Have some chocolate.
I understand completely Seana. This time of year can be rough on the spirit, period or no period. Hang in there, get as much sunlight as you can and try not to isolate.
I can relate Seana. I had some pretty wild mood swings this summer. My Mom, bless her heart, kept telling me that it was probably an indication of the "M" word and that it was probably going to get worse. Thanks Mom, I feel much better now. *groan*
My husband keeps saying "menopause" too, Lights.
But for crying out loud, I'm only 32!
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! 1957 chevrolet cameo http://www.www-proactiv-com.info Acuvue colored opaque contact lens Infant car seat rain cover Virus scan and quarantine 64 mb sdram pa2069u Chair hire suffolk wheel gangbang Porsche vans Isuzu rodeo repair manuels oxycontin and fatal Darrow toyota clomid multiple pregnancy chrysler voyager lx minivan review Cuff size blood pressure
Post a Comment
<< Home