Saturday, November 19, 2005

My children...

...have been driving me freaking nuts all. day.

16 Comments:

At Saturday, November 19, 2005 9:22:00 PM, Blogger ~Nutz said...

Ummm... shouldn't you spell
"nutz" <---like this?

At least you did get that little break before and soon it will be bedtime. :)

*smooch*

 
At Saturday, November 19, 2005 9:48:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

It's true. As I wrote that, they were jumping on my bed and hitting each other with my pillows. Since they weren't paying attention, they knocked the ceiling fan. When we were watching Glow's wedding, they kept crashing into me. They've been jumping on the furniture and fighting and crying and then refusing to play separately. DH and I sent them to their rooms maybe a half-dozen times and still!

Now that they're sleeping, I just look at their cute little faces and smile. *grin*

 
At Saturday, November 19, 2005 9:58:00 PM, Blogger Zombs said...

Glow's wedding!

OMG! I completly forgot! I was out at our friends for dinner and we just got back and I saw the invite to the chat!

How was it? I feel horrible. How pretty was she? Will it be replayed?

 
At Saturday, November 19, 2005 10:06:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Saturday, November 19, 2005 10:23:00 PM, Blogger Zombs said...

thanks!

 
At Saturday, November 19, 2005 10:32:00 PM, Blogger Zombs said...

I just watched it! She looks great! So happy for her!

 
At Saturday, November 19, 2005 11:48:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

I deleted the post where I gave exact directions to Glow's wedding. You can still see it in the video archive section of the wedding site.

 
At Sunday, November 20, 2005 8:03:00 AM, Blogger Rose said...

I feel ya sweetie. Mine too.

 
At Sunday, November 20, 2005 10:17:00 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

You need a basement. *smooch*

 
At Sunday, November 20, 2005 1:28:00 PM, Blogger momma said...

How's today going?

*smooch*

 
At Sunday, November 20, 2005 6:16:00 PM, Blogger mm said...

Ahhh....mine are away since yesterday afernoon. :D My cousin asked if they could spend the night, who am I to deny her that pleasure?

Hang in there Seana! *smooch*

 
At Sunday, November 20, 2005 7:18:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

*smooch* to you all.

I have been quiet and not at all myself today. Luckily the clouds are beginning to clear.

Even still, I took the kids out to their favourite city park to play. It's a 20-minute walk. (Parking is really inconvenient.) and I think they will sleep well. :-)

Thanks for the kind words and thoughts.

 
At Sunday, November 20, 2005 7:19:00 PM, Blogger Aislinn Sirk said...

Basements are good.

 
At Sunday, November 20, 2005 9:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine drove me nutz (<---- see I did it correctly) tonight for 1 hour only, but it was enough!!!

Can someone pm me the link to the wedding?

 
At Sunday, November 20, 2005 10:05:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

Done and done, boo!

 
At Monday, November 21, 2005 12:18:00 PM, Blogger Coco said...

My MIL was here all weekend, so I let him drive her nuts instead of me. I had my uncle-in-law drive me nuts instead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home