New Toy
My son has a new toy. He was playing with it yesterday evening after dinner, as he, his sister and I were relaxing in the living room. He had it bouncing up and down. He didn't even need to use his hands.
"See?"
"Yes, we see, now put it away."
Except that I kept giggling, which only encourages him. You just know he's going to haul it out to do a little penis puppet show on the very day the Queen is over for High Tea.
Boys.


20 Comments:
*snort*
Have you ever seen Puppetry of the Penis? It is really, really hilarious.
Maybe he has a career in theatre?
No, I haven't.
Except, maybe I have...
Huh? I'm confused. I got the penis part, I think, but the rest...?
Seana...you have a red flag.
When he needs to pee, his little boy bit sticks up. (Is that normal?) And then, he makes it dance. Boingy boingy.
Is that clearer?
Geez, it's so funny...
Off to check my flaggy.
LOL! Just the other day DH said Jack was watching him pee and it clicked that stuff was coming out of there. Jack just went "whoa...cooool".
On a side note I always want to dress up Dh's penis with a top hat and monacle. He is not so crazy about that idea.
Dominic loves to watch Eric pee. Weird, eh?
ALthough not so weird as Zombs' impulses.
Yeah, both the kids thought DH peeing was really cool.
When DS was just new, DD used to help me change him. One day, she looked at him, and actually noticed his penis. I could practically see the little lightbulb go on over her head, as she excitedly told me that Daddy had one too, and that's what made boys different from girls.
She was so proud, and being 3, felt that everyone needed to be told this.
That's a fun memory.
DD asked why Jack has an ice cream cone on her butt. Me being a state of the art mom decides to use real words and say "that is a penis honey, not an ice cream cone".
Few days later she asks if she can have some penis.
OMG! These are freaking hilarious! I seriously had no idea what toy you were talking about and what it had to do with a penis puppet until I came back and read the comments.
I have to share one. Having twins, a boy and girl, it is very important to them to be equal. Equal everything. So one day I walk into the bathroom shortly after DD was potty trained and I find her standing on the seat, facing the tank, trying to pee "standing up, like brother". Pee of course running down her legs, off her feet and onto the floor. She had no idea about boy parts and girl parts, only that it should be fair. That's when I had to clue her in about having different bits.
That is a good word to use MM I like it! Bits.
*giggle*
I've been there through Seana's, Coco's and mm's adventures. Just wait til they are 7 and realize they have a pokey peepee (ie woody) in the morning.
*sigh*
Ha!
Conner went through a phase where every night in the tub, he would look down and announce, "Pee Pee," grab it and go.
How can it not hurt when they do that?
He also does it on the chaning table sometimes.
And he used to run to the bathroom every time Michael would go. Now he follows me. He even hands me the toilet paper and claps that I used the potty. I have to trick him into leaving just so I can have a moment's peace.
Nothing like trying to go when there's a screaming toddler locked outside your door.
*screaming toddler outside door
*scratching cat outside door
*sniffy cat hanging around your butt waiting for you to flush
*super-friendly cat on your lap
I don't pee alone that much.
And this is why I was afraid to stick my head in your blog, Seana. You gals have no idea how hard it is to live a man's life. No idea. :-)
Ok, I had to shut down the internet after reading up to z'baby's response cause I had tears streaming down my face from laughing so much. I'm at work. Not a good thing. It's now 3 hours later and I feel brave enough to venture back in.
Bits and pokey peepee? *tears start streaming down face again*. The funniest thing is I've never had children.
I now declare this thread much too dangerous to read while at work.
*leaves thread while giggling like a fool*
So, to get MRC to comment on my blog I would have to pretend to be smart and like books? Feh. Forget it!
Yay! This thread is dangerous to read at work!
Sorry to have distressed you, MRC. *giggle* But nice to see you anyway.
Coco's cats have made me snicker and Zombie's ice cream cone. Mmmmmm....ice cream....
MM: did you just say I was pretending to be smart? Did you just imply that I'm not smart? Did you? *taps foot*
No, no, no. I was saying that *I* would have to pretend to be smart to get his attention. Sheesh...if you were smarter you'd have known that.
*grin*
LOL!
DH and DS want to know what's so funny. Now I have to explain that I set myself up to be insulted.
*snort*
LMAO! Sorry about that! (not)
So, what do I have to do to get a MRC comment on my blog? C'mon, you know the guy, ask for a favor or something...
or do a favor...whatever ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home