Wednesday, November 16, 2005

FW: FW:

Forwarded to me today:
*****
Interesting Psychological Fact
A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man, can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle.
For example:
If she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features.
However:
If she is menstruating, or menopausal, she tends to prefer a man with scissors lodged in his temple and a bat jammed up his arse, while he is on fire.
Further studies in this area have been cancelled.
*****
Usually I don't forward emails or tell people about forwarded emails because a lot of them bug me. One more "angel of friendship" made up of * and @ and I swear I'm going on a rampage. However. Some jokes are funny. My favourite of all time is the "Axis of Just-as-Evil", which still makes me laugh.

Anyhow, I got this today...well yesterday, I guess...and I thought it was funny enough to share. I didn't expect the punchline, which is the best kind of joke, I think.

9 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 16, 2005 2:31:00 AM, Blogger mm said...

Considereing I am PMSing, I think this is great. I'll pass it on to my mom, too.

 
At Wednesday, November 16, 2005 8:28:00 AM, Blogger Bravie said...

LOL. I've seen this one a few times and it makes me laugh every time.

 
At Wednesday, November 16, 2005 9:09:00 AM, Blogger Breezy said...

Makes me laugh everytime too. *giggle*

 
At Wednesday, November 16, 2005 9:54:00 AM, Blogger Coco said...

PMSing or seven months pregnant, yes.

*lights husband on fire*

 
At Wednesday, November 16, 2005 10:04:00 AM, Blogger Schnookie said...

*giggle* I've never seen that one.

 
At Wednesday, November 16, 2005 11:14:00 AM, Blogger lights said...

*snicker* I hadn't seen that one either. Which is surprising because I thought I'd seen pretty well every one out there. *grin*

 
At Wednesday, November 16, 2005 2:44:00 PM, Blogger volsfan said...

I hadn't seen this one and enjoyed it. HEHEHEHEHE!

 
At Wednesday, November 16, 2005 4:00:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

What a busy day DS and I have had! I'm glad I could give out some giggles.

Welcome, Lights and Vols!

 
At Wednesday, November 16, 2005 7:58:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

Wow! Whose blog did you have to post on so badly that you had to register? :D


It's a short step to having your own, I'm here to tell you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home