Lapsed
I've lapsed horribly in my exercises. How about you? Arkie's successful weight loss made me realise how delinquent I have been for the last couple weeks. I may have done my exercises twice a week at most. I was doing so well, too. I'm going to have to write up something to take down to the basement with me, since the furniture in the living room doesn't leave me enough space anymore. Ack.
However, I am counting the Mommy and Me night at DD's ballet class as my workout for the day. That's a fair bit of work. Now I remember why I hated gymnastics. I can't remember simple instructions and I have no sense of coordination. First-step-point-umm....step pivot step step? Er. I shouldn't have worn those jeans either: no give. And it turns out that the socks I wore had huge holes in them.
I don't think I embarrassed myself, so that's good.


10 Comments:
Mommy and me ballet should definitely count as exercise!
*sigh* I have done no excercise and have not watched what I have been eating. *hangs head*
I haven't really excersised in three days. *sigh* I suck. I will tonight, though. (excersise, not suck)
So you have holey socks? *points and laughs at Seana*
Holes in your socks? For shame girl! For shame!!!! *smirk*
The ballet definitely counts for excersise.
I started on the treadmill last night. Just a brisk walk for 1/2 hour. It's a start.
Hi, Nutz!
Thank-you MM and Nookie for mocking my holey socks. I just dazedly pull socks out in the morning.
Good for you, Nookie for starting the treadmill. I did a bit of treadmill the other night, too.
Carey: you've been on vacation. You're excused.
I think walking to the refridge and picking up the fork from your plate to your mouth should count as exercise. Also, chewing. That has to be great exercise.
*giggles*
Thank goodness. I'm blonde, aren't I always on vacation?
I moved furniture today.
Ouch.
And can I say that I missed you? My fault entirely, but I'm back. I'll be here to be a cheerleader!
Welcome Karen! If I slip up and call you Mons, is that OK? Luckily there aren't too many people with different names here and the other place. :D
Hooray for your team! Lose lose lose!
Rose: I missed you too. I'm always busy on Tuesdays, so I haven't been around today very much.
Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »
Post a Comment
<< Home