Stuff I think, stuff I like, stuff I don't like, stuff that happens, just a bunch of stuff.
Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Potential TAR Spoiler!! Beware!!
I've already spoiled it for 2 people. Save yourselves and run away if you didn't see The Amazing Race last night!
* * * * * * * * *
They're gone!! There's no-one left for me to root for. Maybe the Linzes. They seem like a fun bunch, and nice to the other Racers. I loved me some Paolos, though. Damn.
LOL. Seriously, it's okay! I was hoping it was the Weaver? family that left though. Are they the obnoxious Christians? (please note-"obnoxious" was the operative word here, not Christian)
MM: yeah, I want the Weavers gone too. I slammed them on the Love List. I usually stay away from threads, either bashing or loving, that get too serious, because I don't need the drama. I've stayed away from debate about them because religion is a hot topic, but I think they can be thoroughly bashed without even mentioning their faith. Anyway...
The four way is not natural. It has been two way since the begining. It is tradition. If we allow four, the next thing you know we will allow six and then we will let them bring their pets. It's just all wrong.
"I think I know quite a lot that I didn't used to know. It's amazing what you do end up knowing, I sometimes think. I often wonder what new stuff I'll know."
- Mustrum Ridcully, Archchancellor, Unseen University
17 Comments:
%^$#$%#$&!!!
I hadn't watched it yet, you spoiler!!
eh, I forgive you. *smooch*
(I kinda like knowing in advance)
I'm sorry, MM.
*sincere contrition*
Is this from last night? I taped it but snuck a peak at the very end and saw something different. Hmmmmmmm.
I would like to see the Paulos gone actually. Sorry Seanna.
What, didn't anyone watch last night? It was 2 hours.
OK, I'll post something else so nobody else has it spoiled for them.
OMH! I forgot it was 2 hours so I only taped the first one. CRAP!
LOL. Seriously, it's okay! I was hoping it was the Weaver? family that left though. Are they the obnoxious Christians? (please note-"obnoxious" was the operative word here, not Christian)
*poke* I actually wanted them to win over the Weavers. *shudders*
WAH!!! I'm soooooo with you Seana! *sobs* They were the only fun team left!
*sigh*
(gotta run! *smooch*)
Yay! Welcome, mrc!
*throws confetti*
MM: yeah, I want the Weavers gone too. I slammed them on the Love List. I usually stay away from threads, either bashing or loving, that get too serious, because I don't need the drama. I've stayed away from debate about them because religion is a hot topic, but I think they can be thoroughly bashed without even mentioning their faith. Anyway...
It's really quiet over there.
I forgot about the Weavers. Yep. They should be eliminated over all other teams.
Man, I'm so bummed that I didn't tape the 2nd hour!!
Mmmmm, Linz boys...
I've had a hard time staying interested this season. I want the old, two person format back. *sniff*
So you're saying you're against fourway unions?? I'm a little disappointed in your narrow-minded viewpoint, Carey.
LOL MM
Carey: the way I see it, I like the show, so I have to make do with this season for now.
Grinning. Bearing it.
The four way is not natural. It has been two way since the begining. It is tradition. If we allow four, the next thing you know we will allow six and then we will let them bring their pets. It's just all wrong.
*snort*
Oh Seana. You know this absolutely broke my heart.
I'm rooting for the Linzes now too, which means they'll probably be the last to go.
I'm so sick of the Weavers!
Post a Comment
<< Home