Reminds me of when Ladycub used to sing with Sweet Adelines. Whenever she was in her competition costume, we'd find glitter for days in the car, in the bedroom, on the sofa, on the rug, and on me (don't ask).
"I think I know quite a lot that I didn't used to know. It's amazing what you do end up knowing, I sometimes think. I often wonder what new stuff I'll know."
- Mustrum Ridcully, Archchancellor, Unseen University
6 Comments:
That's funny!
Reminds me of when Ladycub used to sing with Sweet Adelines. Whenever she was in her competition costume, we'd find glitter for days in the car, in the bedroom, on the sofa, on the rug, and on me (don't ask).
My wife, the Glamazon.
That sounds quite lovely, Seana. For the full effect try feeding the cat some tinsel.
EEEEWWW to Swami!
LOL!
Put an angel on her head, paint her green, and she could sub as a Christmas tree.
Cyg: we used to get the same after DD's ballet recitals. Then we just stopped using the sparkle hair gel.
Swami: You seem to under the impression that I have never pulled tinsel from a cat's butt.
Don't worry, mom2. I'm never doing *that* again. This is a tinsel-free house.
LOL Puffy!
How funny...poor Seana. You'll be sweeping and cleaning glitter for months.
Post a Comment
<< Home