Bunch of Stuff and Possible Spoiler
Bunch of Stuff
It's March Break. I don't want to deal with it. DH is on nights, so I have to keep 4 kids fairly quiet and occupied for 5 days from 9 am until 5 pm. Pity me.
I have no money. If I had a couple bucks, I could take the kids to a bunch of places, but I have nothing, so we have to go to places which are really cheap, or free and within walking distance, since our car has a passenger-side airbag and I can't put a kid in the front seat. So there's the park. Um. And, uh...the other park.
Someone commented on my weight loss last week. Yay! I think my legs are slimmer. I wish it was my tummy, but I'll take whatever.
I made Rice Krispie squares that weren't awful. One of the other breakfast ladies told me not to squish them down so much in the pan and that was actually the problem. It's pretty embarassing to admit I couldn't make Rice Krispie squares.
My grey hairs are back. Apparently, they are of the "stubborn" variety. So now I have mostly black hair. Humpf.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Possible TAR Spoiler and Some Gloating
I'm posting here because this is my blog. Posting this on the boards could be pretty inflamatory and I don't want to start any forest fires.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Wait. I'm sorry was that rude? Who cares?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Best. Episode. Ever. And? He totally screwed it up all by himself. No "oh, the producers held the plane" or "the task was geared to get them out". They made 3 awful mistakes: "Philippines", went to museum instead of diving place, wrong way to clue. They lied and then lied about lying. He sulked. They stole a cab and lied about it. They tried to suck it up in their final confessional, but he was so pouty talking about how he didn't intend to give up his stolen cab... bye now. *big grin*


13 Comments:
No, you can totally gloat! It was kind of fun to see the ever-righteous Rob taken down. My brother said he has no reason to watch TAR anymore this season! His goal has been accomplished!
(though I'm ready for those with "shortcomings" to leave the show as well...)
Good luck on Spring break, and trying to be creative.. Have you ever checked out Familyfun.com? I get their magazine and they often have some fun things to do for free...
4 kids? Did you have 2 more and not tell us, or am I missing something?
Congrats on your weight loss!
I want some rice krispie treats, please.
I'm not a Romber fan (not a Romber hater, either) but I really, really, REALLY wish that Charla and Mirna had been eliminated instead of them. I don't think I can stand one more second of Mirna. I want to kill her.
LMAO. You flame starter. *giggle*
I am a fan of Romber. But not big enough to get mad that other people hate them. :)
Way to go on having someone notice your weight loss!
Isn't it funny how you notice a few dollars when you have no money, but when you have it, it's nothing to drop $7 on lunch one day?
I'm a Romber fan, but they totally screwed up last night. I was glad they handled it with grace. I like the way they play the game. They are sneaky but don't have anger issues (well, Rob controls them fairly well anyway). I like sneaky. :-)
*hands out Krispie squares to everyone*
Jen: I babysit 2 kids after school and on school holidays and such. They're moving, though, so after August, they'll go to someone else. I agree that Charla and Mirna suck much worse than Romber, but it may be that I am feeling generous now that they are gone.
mom2: DD and the older boy I babysit have finished making cat toys with string and skewers. The boys don't have their boots, so we can't actually go anywhere. The snow is mostly gone, but it's all muck and mud everywhere. Yikes. I will try the family fun site. I hear there's some stuff at the mall. I'm just going to check now.
Bravie: Thank-you for being so big. *grin* I also believe that just because someone has a different opinion doesn't mean it's a stupid one.
Kim: Yeah, I wish I could have back all the money I unnecessarily spent on lunches when I was working. I was digging in the bottom of the container we put the loose change in for bus fare to take DD to swimming lessons yesterday. Blah. DH gets paid on Thursday. I just have to make it to Thursday.
Crafts, crafts, and more crafts. I agree that Rob lost it all on his own. Editing was great!
How dare you gloat in your own blog!!!
*stomps out in sore loser fashion*
w00t! Now I can enjoy TAR!!! I love the show, hate the DAWs. *sticks out tongue at the Phil-a-pee-ons! *grin*
You're so cute when you gloat. *smooch*
*high-fives Seana*
I'm so glad they're gone, I don't even mind that the Schmirnas are still in the race. But I want them to go next . . . although they might not.
And shtoopit me; do you have *four* kids? Or are you watching someone else's?
*laughs with Seana*
I'm glad too. I like Rob, I just can't deal with Ambuh.
I didn't say that opinions different than mine weren't stupid. I keed, I keed. *giggle*
I'll miss Romber, and I HATE Mirnaschmirna. Just hate them!
Can you take the bus someplace? Does your city still have electric buses? I was always mesmerized by those buses but I think they took most of them out, didn't they? I liked the sparks.
Post a Comment
<< Home