Things You Shouldn't Buy at a Dollar Store
- pregnancy test
OK, that's it actually. I just couldn't believe they had one. It's like those toilets you can get at the secondhand place just down from the school. Seriously. What the hell?
Stuff I think, stuff I like, stuff I don't like, stuff that happens, just a bunch of stuff.
9 Comments:
*snort*
You'd have to buy like, 10 of them, and then go with the majority, I guess.
Too funny!
(so, are you preggers??)
That's um different....
MM: Come now, I'm sure they're completely accurate. They were across the aisle from the craft supplies. And no. No, I am not preggie. That would be quite a miracle, what with DH fixed and all.
Bob: Yes. Different.
Maybe they're defective and only produce one type of result.
Ah, yes, right between the Cheesy Public Domain DVDs and the Pens That May Or May Not Work.
(Actually, I got garlic bread from the dollar store last week.)
Ewwww...
I felt really clever for buying a bunch of boxes of Swiss Cake Rolls at the dollar store once. Then, later that evening I was at the regular grocery store and they were 99 cents.
I SAW those at the checkout and had the SAME thought!
Umm, I saw CONDOMS at the dollar store. My guess is if you'd buy condoms there, you'll eventually be buying the pregnancy test there!
Post a Comment
<< Home