Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Little Help?

Can someone go over to the Be the Amazing Racer thread in TAR Bashers and tell me if you can see all the postings? I can only see as far as #34. I posted in the thread to say I can't see the thread, but I can't even see that post. I know it's there because of the grey-white listing at the top. I have no idea what happened. I can see everything else on the other forums.

8 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 07, 2007 2:17:00 PM, Blogger mtw said...

I can see all the comments including yours. I did have to get out my blue and red tinted 3D glasses though.

It's a pretty cool thread!!!

 
At Wednesday, February 07, 2007 3:41:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

Well rats.

I think I'll start a new thread. I have no idea what's happening there.

 
At Wednesday, February 07, 2007 3:44:00 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I'm having the same trouble you are, Seana. I can't see past post #34. Weird.

 
At Wednesday, February 07, 2007 3:45:00 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Maybe PM Webby or a Mod and ask about it before starting another thread though. Perhaps they can fix it.

 
At Wednesday, February 07, 2007 5:23:00 PM, Blogger Puffy said...

I can't see past #34 either. It says "placeholdertextgoeshere" or something like that under your post. If I try to click on other posts past #34, nothing happens.

 
At Wednesday, February 07, 2007 6:46:00 PM, Blogger Paul said...

It appears to be a problem affecting Internet Exploder users. Looks just fine in Firefox. I e-mailed Webby.

 
At Wednesday, February 07, 2007 8:19:00 PM, Blogger Seana said...

Puffy and Jen: We can still see individual posts if we don't use the "View All" link.

So I'll be doing that for now.

 
At Thursday, February 08, 2007 10:18:00 AM, Blogger Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

I just wanted to say that although the next season of TAR is practically a birthday present for me, I HOPE that it doesn't disappoint and turn out to be CARP!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home